Top Miami Day Cruises
32 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "My name is Shante It was my moms birthday she had a good time she said she wouldn’t get on the boat but did we even won a free 5day trip every time I come to Miami I will re live the experience everybody were great from the staff to the caption even the guest overall 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Awesome! It was raining, but it did not stop us. The instructor was funny as well. Every thing was what we were expected to be!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. I love how the tour guide did the tour in English and Spanish. The only suggestion I would give is staying in Little Havana a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service and attention, the boat very nice and clean. The staff very willing and pleasant. I recommend it 100%"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "I love everything and the host was very professional. What I like about is that I get to spend 90 minutes spotting the most beautiful celebrities home."
* A traveler said: "George & Ernesto were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We were running late due to traffic and they were very understanding. Upon stepping on the boat, we felt like royalty. We are so grateful we chose the right boat tour. I can not rave enough about our experience."
* A traveler said: "It was my birthday weekend and we wanted to do something different. I really enjoyed this experience"
* A traveler said: "I got to ride the boat with my mom for her bday. She enjoyed herself and loved the view. The drinks was good as well."
* A traveler said: "Was only in Miami for a day and decided this would be fun, DEFINITELY WAS. I could not stop taking pictures and our tour guide Jessica( I think) was so charismatic and fun"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time Captain Jeremy was great during the airboat trip. No much sitting area, had to eat stating up."
* A traveler said: "Everything! Fernando was nice, his boat was clean and he even gave us cold drinks. We played music and took a tour"
* A traveler said: "The only problem was no WiFi the stuff was amazing not much food to choose from But all over excellent"
* A traveler said: "The combo bus/boat tour helped us plan the rest of our Miami vacation. We did this on day 1 so each day after we could go back and explore the areas mentioned. The tour guide was great."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. The Guide was awesome. He was on time, informative, kind and fun. We enjoyed ourselves"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great! Our tour guide was excellent!!! We learned a lot about Miami Beach and the city. I highly recommend this tour to my family and friends. Great job!"
* A traveler said: "Both the bus tour and boat tours were interesting, fun and well described by Miguel! He was pleasant and informative! The only thing that would have been helpful would have been a map or handout showing the areas we would see and a brief description"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Its a must do at night. Excellent attention by Valentina Mas and the extra mile she goes to take you to the best sights. Take a good cam with you, the view is magnificent."
* A traveler said: "This was so fun and informative. We learned so much about the city and even made new friends! We found places we decided to come back that we would've never known about! So worth it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Fisher Island
- Jungle Island
- South Pointe Park
- Bass Museum of Art
- Art Deco Historic District
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Oleta River State Park
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Dolphin Mall
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Coral Gables
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Bal Harbour
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island