Top Miami Fun & Games
24 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was excellent ! The guide was very courteous and helpful. I’m glad I chose you for my travel experience"
* A traveler said: "Everything was lovely!! Good wine Good service Great hospitality! Clean boat Good conversation. The weather was great!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed myself on the kayaks me and my sister nephew and brother all enjoyed the water on these clear bottom kayaks"
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best escape rooms we have ever done!! Very clever, very fun and very exciting! My daughters and I had a great time and would HIGHLY recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He taught us all how to ride segways and had a great personality! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant ride along the beach front and all flat. Lovely guy runs the shop, gave us water to take with us. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Victor was awesome. This is a fantastic way to get am awesome overview on South Beach! It was the perfect length of time - tour guide really wanted us to have a great time."
* A traveler said: "Our instructor was very helpful and clear in both giving instructions and training. He was a great motivator and very patient too."
* A traveler said: "Terry is a great guide. Very positive, funny, and knowledgeable. The car is absolutely fabulous. Multiple passerby complemented the car during the tour. Cool Miami experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved it!! I would do it again in a heart beat!! Had the best time for my birthday!!! Travis was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Top place and experience , game and place totally ambientes, great service, we couldn’t throw axes because it was full, but awesome place"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dolphin Mall
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- Wynwood Walls
- Jungle Island
- Art Deco Historic District
- South Pointe Park
- Bal Harbour
- Coconut Grove
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Aventura Mall
- Miami Children's Museum
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Rickenbacker Trail
- New World Center
- Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Holocaust Memorial Miami Beach
- Coral Castle Museum
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island