Top Miami Night Tours
16 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable. One of the best Miami tours I experience. Learned a lot about the city. I would definitely recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! the city looks just amazing, the champagne was a nice touch and the Capitan gave a nice knowledgeable tour."
* A traveler said: "Definitely doing this every time I come. Insane ride. Loved every bit of it. While seeing million dollar homes."
* A traveler said: "Tour guides were very friendly. The view of the skyline at night was amazing. It was a nice experience!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing and very informative. I enjoyed all the activities at Key West and the bus ride to the Keys was smooth and safe. The tour guide gave us all the information about the islands that was very interesting. Great tour. I will do this again."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful food. Excellent tour guide. The people we met were authentic. Loved the cigar rolling female owner company. Would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Made such a huge difference to be with a naturalist—totally different experience from last time I was in Florida & just did an airboat ride. Loved the all-day immersion and variety of experiences with two different boat rides plus a nice walk. Great guide!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very organized and you got to see a lot of the city. Was hoping the Everglades tour was a little longer but we did get to see some alligators."
* A traveler said: "The workers on the boat where amazing. We had Sabrina and Alie and the kept the drinks coming. The captain and the rest of the crew were amazing. I would totally recommend"
* A traveler said: "The service was awesome.. Pilot had so much knowledge and was so friendly. He even recommended us some good places to visit an eat. The view from the top is amazing and you can sea entire Miami in one go. Worth every penny spent."
* A traveler said: "Boat trip was excellent. George was great. Very friendly and outgoing. Gave us a great tour of Miami from the water. Very knowledgeable about the area and pointed out many celebrity houses and yachts. Amazing. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Its a must do at night. Excellent attention by Valentina Mas and the extra mile she goes to take you to the best sights. Take a good cam with you, the view is magnificent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Coconut Grove
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Jungle Island
- Dolphin Mall
- Art Deco Historic District
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Aventura Mall
- Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Key Biscayne
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Miami Washington Avenue
- Oleta River State Park
- Coral Gables
- New World Center
- Coral Castle Museum
- Wynwood Walls
- Zoo Miami (Miami-Dade Zoological Park and Gardens)
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island