Top Nevada Unique Experiences
21 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, your guys were great, the food was great, the only thing was it was kind of a long drive to get there and get back. I didn't expect that 2 of the hours in our tour would be spent in a van driving.."
* A traveler said: "The best part of my trip. Wish I stayed longer. The Dune Buggy were awesome & the workers especially our driver Mike was very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Coach was very good and let me drive the car. That 488 was so much fun to drive. Will have to come back and drive a different car to go after the fastest time."
* A traveler said: "I had such an amazing time today. I got to watch the sunset in Vegas while on a horse. It was such a truly amazing experience that I will never forget. The view was spectacular. Then getting to see so many stars in the sky was incredible. I had a really great time. I honestly didn't want the tour to end."
* A traveler said: "The helicopter tour with pilot Mad Dog Mike was AMAZING!! He is so knowledgeable and really made the whole experience fun and just overall a 100/10! The kayaking was so beautiful. This whole excursion was the highlight of our vacation! Thank you so much!!!"
* A traveler said: "A must do. Most awesome experience. Very empowering to take control of that piece of equipment and show it what your made of. No matter your age, you can do it."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun tour. Had a great time! Was nice to get away from the crowds for a while. Food was good and tour was informative and fun! Had a great time exploring Good Springs."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience and nice to get off the strip and into the desert. The team there were all excellent and friendly. Our guide Jimmy was incredibly cool and conversational. The kids loved it. Nice to have unique experiences in life and this is one of them. They were safety conscious, but not overbearing and a downer. They just made it fun in a very controlled environment. The pictures you get amazing also. Can’t recommend more highly. Thanks again."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour guide made the trip so much fun and interesting facts My family found the guide to make the experience so much better"
* A traveler said: "Denny was a great driver and cook. The horses were beautiful! It was a great experience and the trail was beautiful. Our tour guides were very informative and helpful and had a great sense of humor. An all around great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Simply excellent service. No issues and all fun. Had a superb experience with professional staff. A wide variety of guns with various options and activities. I would definitely recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! They gave us such a great experience that we wouldn’t have otherwise found on our own. Awesome for those that forget to take pictures or capture the fun time. They made us feel VIP even among some slightly different restrictions among COVID procedures."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time, it was fun to follow clues and some clues were a bit challenging. We walked most of the strip, so we were tired, yet, a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun, highly recomended as it close by and easy to do as you and anyone that you bring can easily walk it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas
- LINQ Promenade
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- Zion National Park
- Zappos Theater
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Erotic Heritage Museum, Las Vegas
- VooDoo Zipline
- Wynn Las Vegas
- The Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- Carroll Shelby Museum
- Area 51
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Fortification Hill
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Alibi Las Vegas
- Calico Hills
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta