Top New York City Kid-Friendly
- Ride a horse-drawn carriage through Central Park.
- Catch a kid-friendly Broadway show such as The Lion King, Aladdin, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or School of Rock.
- Check out more than 200 wax replicas of iconic figures, including sports stars, actors, musician,s and world leaders, at Madame Tussaud's.
- Hit the water for a sightseeing boat cruise down the Hudson River and around Manhattan Harbor.
- Rent bikes or join a bike tour around Central Park.
- Try the best New York-style pizza on a pizza walking tour in Little Italy, Greenwich Village, or the Lower East Side.
- Try cupcakes at Magnolia Bakery, hit the playground on Bleecker Street, and perform a play at Washington Square Park as part of a family-friendly tour of Greenwich Village.
- Experience the quirky thrills of Ripley's Believe It or Not in Times Square.
9 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Johnathan was an excellent tour guide. There were just 2 of us. This museum has so much history and Johnathan gave us lots of museum history & stories which really helped us understand the exhibits that have been created in this amazing museum."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Tour Guide Mark kept all of us (6 total on tour) engaged and informed throughout the fairly extensive tours of both museums and a very informative walk through Central Park. Fantastic way of getting introduced to both Museums, and we feel very fortunate to have had Mark Venaglia, through Babylon Tours, as our tour guide. Well worth the cost of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mark was a delight and unbelievable knowledgeable. I would recommend this tour and him to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. We toured the locker room, vip box, and many other areas not open to the general public."
* A traveler said: "1st visit for 8, 10 & 14 year old. 2.5 hours. We all loved the exhibits he showed us and we all learned things and had fun. Hate to think of vacations in terms of efficiency, but wow, did we use our time well with Jared."
Frequently Asked Questions
- American Museum of Natural History Admission Ticket
- Museum of Natural History Private Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Met & Museum of Natural History Semi-Private Skip-the-Line Tour - Max 8 People
- Met & Museum of Natural History Private Skip-the-Line Combo Tour
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- Brooklyn Historical Society
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- Upper East Side
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Times Square
- Rockaway Beach
- The Museum at Bethel Woods
- Majestic Theatre
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- The Vessel
- New York City Garment District
- Governors Island
- High Line
- Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex
- MetLife Stadium
- Lower East Side
- Ambassador Theatre
- Daily News Building
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster