Nord-Pas de Calais Tours
* A traveler said: "Personalized tour with a guide who could relate to the histyory of the battles. The guide also provided axtra detours of some of the Memorials which we wanted to see."
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot about the World War One battles in northern France and Belgium. This tour is well organized and the guide, Mr. Bedford, is well versed on the details of the battles and history of the battles. I experienced that scars of a war fought a hundred years ago are still felt today. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour provided by a knowledgeable guide with fun stories. Definitely recommend using this a good starting point to know where to go and what to see in Lille."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didnt get to go on the 1st April as the bus driver was ill, but our trip was rearranged for 2nd April at 11am. Trip was excellent, very informative and the head sets, with English commentary were cery good and I liked the bits of film that went with it, to show you the inside of some of the buildings."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day. Very informative guide. Very friendly and helpful!, would recommend Claude as a great guide!!"
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing and informative day touring the sites around Arras. Many thanks to my guide Rod for your obvious passion and knowledge of these sites"
* A traveler said: "Michel was extremely knowledgeable about the area and his English was very good. The monument is such a beautiful tribute set in a forest of trees, each planted to represent one of the fallen Canadians. A trip we all must do"
* A traveler said: "Claude was an outstanding tour guide. The staff at the Vimy Ridge Center are all Canadian University students from across the country. They were proud to be working at such a historic place. The Newfoundland Memorial Park was also incredible to visit."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Claude, was outstanding. We originally planned to tour the WW1 sites by ourselves, but opted for the tour. Solo would have been very difficult due to poor signage and other factors. The tour was good value and well worth the money. We departed from Lille. Claude was knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "Exceptional tour of the Memorial in France. The guide gave us a fantastic overview of WWI conditions, battles and history"
* A traveler said: "This is a great concept!! In advantage we didn’t tealltbknow what to expect but we got an afternoon filled with fun and beers to taste."
* A traveler said: "Lille was beautiful! Lovely people. Incredible food. Gorgeous architecture. The city pass saved me a fortune on tourist sites and public transport!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Canadian Somme and Flanders battlefield tour 2 days starting from Lille or Arras
- Entrance Ticket Nausicaa, the biggest aquarium in Europe
- Vimy and Flanders Fields Canadian Battlefield Tour from Lille
- Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV - 1h00
- 90-Minutes Private Lille Tour by Convertible 2CV with Tasting
- Maison Folie Hospice d'Havré
- Villa Cavrois
- Dunkirk (Dunkerque)
- Ulster Tower
- Lille Natural History Museum (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle de Lille)
- Le Touquet
- Lille Town Hall and Belfry (Beffroi de l'Hôtel de Ville de Lille)
- La Piscine Museum (Musée d'Art et d’Industrie André Diligent)
- Bondues Museum of the Resistance (Musée de la Résistance)
- Wellington Quarry (Carrière Wellington)
- Todt Battery (Batterie Todt)
- Museum of the Gunners in Lille (Musée des Canonniers Sédentaires de Lille)
- Science Forum (Forum Departmental Des Sciences)
- Le Fresnoy National Studio for Contemporary Arts (Le Fresnoy Studio National des Arts Contemporains)
- La Manufacture de Roubaix
- Cabaret-Rouge British Cemetery
- Ablain-Saint-Nazaire Church Ruins
- Lille Old Town (Vieux Lille)
- Hospice Comtesse Museum (Musée de l'Hospice Comtesse)
- Grand Place
- Lille Museum of Fine Arts (Palais des Beaux Arts de Lille)
- Lille Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille)
- Birthplace of Charles de Gaulle (Maison Natale de Charles de Gaulle)
- Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art (LAM)
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Loire Valley