Top North Island Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets & Passes
Attractions & Museums
Nature and Wildlife
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Museum Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
How to Get Around
Arts & Design
4 results | All North Island Tours
Sort by: Featured
Gain admission to Kelly Tarlton’s SEA LIFE Aquarium at the Auckland waterfront. Discover the underwater magic of the Southern Ocean at more than 30 exhibits and nine themed zones. You can get up close to playful king and gentoo penguins at the Antarctic Encounter, see displays of jellyfish and stingrays, and stroll through the shark tunnel. Upgrade to go shark diving — with or without a cage!
Get a personal introduction to Te Papa Tongarewa, New Zealand’s premier museum based in Wellington. This 1-hour guided tour provides an overview of the museum’s interactive exhibits, artifacts, fine art and natural history displays so that you can better explore the collection on your own. You’ll get a deeper look at Maori cultural heritage and colonial history with an expert guide who share insights and offers suggestions for galleries that might suit your interests.
Ultimate Kiwi Farm Experience !! A Trip to Rotorua, New Zealand is not complete without a traditional farm experience. The Farm Tour is an hour long guided tour, travelling through 35 acres of farm environment on a covered trailer. You will love interacting with all the friendly animals - make sure you have your camera ready to snap a selfie! There are so many different varieties, you will be spoiled for choice see alpacas, lamas ,goats, sheep, cattle, deer, pigs, chickens, rabbits, ostriches and more. Your friendly guide will provide information, and food to feed the animals. This is a must do Kiwi experience !
Being immersed in friendly farm animals. Up close and personal interactions with many animals, such as goats, sheep, pig, horses, ponies and miniature ponies, dog, chickens and any others that we have at the time. Creating memorable animal experiences. Horse riding and pony available dependent upon weight of rider. Can only cater for up to 60kg unless plenty of warning is provided and I have a larger horse I can use :)
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in North Island?
The best Kid-Friendly in North Island according to Viator travelers are:
What Kid-Friendly in North Island are 1 hour or less?
Kid-Friendly in North Island that are 1 hour or less are:
What Kid-Friendly in North Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These North Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Kid-Friendly in North Island are good for avoiding crowds?
- Viaduct Harbour Tours & Tickets
- New Zealand Maritime Museum Tours & Tickets
- Ohinemutu Tours & Tickets
- Arataki Visitor Centre Tours & Tickets
- Redwoods Forest Whakarewarewa Tours & Tickets
- Weta Workshop Tours & Tickets
- Sheepworld Tours & Tickets
- Albert Park Tours & Tickets
- Devonport Tours & Tickets
- Waitangi Tours & Tickets
- Waiheke Island Tours & Tickets
- Coast-to-Coast Walkway Tours & Tickets
- Ports of Auckland Tours & Tickets
- Motutapu Island Tours & Tickets
- Matamata Tours & Tickets
- SkyWalk Tours & Tickets
- Huka Prawn Park Tours & Tickets
- Bay of Islands Cruise Port (Waitangi Wharf) Tours & Tickets
- Cape Brett and Hole in the Rock Tours & Tickets
- Hobbiton Movie Set Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Auckland
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Rarotonga