Top Oahu Half-day Tours
95 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "The crew was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience. I got slightly sea sick and several crew members tried to make the ride more comfortable for me."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting did the USS Bowfin tour which is the submarine docked at Pearl Harbor and did the USS Missouri tour which was awesome also all in all great experience just needed more time there is a lot of history"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "I was very pleased with the tour - organized and informative. Tour guide very knowledgeable and entertaining"
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
* A traveler said: "Very surreal and humbling. Ben our tour guide did a wonderful job on guiding and answering questions. Both the Arizona and Mighty MO was must see for our trip to Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Tanti was full of information and gave us a complete circle island tour. We loved his candor and dry humor. He was a very safe, competent driver who loves to back into spaces. He even found us a great dinner spot with bathrooms on our return. A nice end to the day."
* A traveler said: "Kiki, was a great host & told us a lot of history & was very informative about Hawaii.. He was very kind & was a surfer back in the day..Knew a lot about the different beaches in the area.."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, beautiful views, with local insight of Hawaii. Definitely a highlight of my stay in O’ahu."
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful! The crew was very engaged in making this a wonderful experience. We saw quite a few dolphins, a seal, a couple turtles and plenty fish."
* A traveler said: "Although we couldn’t go to the memorial due to the dock problem, our tour guide OLI, made up for it. He was kind, funny, compassionate and made us forget our disappointment with the Pearl Harbor issues. He made this experience wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was excellent!! He gave us a lot of history of the area and seemed very knowledgeable. The USS Arizona Memorial is very moving! I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly. Since movie was not part of “tour” due to COVID restrictions, it’s encouraged to view (on site) before going to the Memorial."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour with Mariko. She picked us up on time and even had umbrellas for us when the rain moved in. She was so knowledgeable about the island and definitely knew all of the best places to take us to avoiding the crowds. If we're ever back in Oahu, we would definitely use them again."
* A traveler said: "We had very limited time on Oahu and were looking for a tour that showed us some sights other than just Waikiki. This fit the bill and turned out to be a highlight of the trip. Our guide (Johnnie) was so informative and personable. We highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Chris was funny and informative. I wish he was on my other tour of Oahu! I can't say much more because it is Pearl Harbor."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience from start to finish. So easy to book, transportation was fantastic and our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Sitting on the chairs by the beach where McGarrett and Danno sit, I felt like I was actually one of them. Our tour guide Sean was AWESOME too, a big shout to him. The way he teased my son was so cool, made him laughed. This review is from Rosa C’s sister Lucy and son Tyler. I kept oohing and aahing. I could keep going on and on about it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Koʻolau Range
- He'eia State Park
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Kaneohe Bay
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Kewalo Basin
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Waimea Bay
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Manoa Valley
- Kaau Crater
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Hanauma Bay
- Diamond Head