Top Oahu On the Water
197 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. Even if you go snorkeling or scuba diving you’ve gotta try this. The entire crew that runs this is absolutely amazing and very hospitable. And very professional."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the tour Sumora. Sorry if spelled wrong great host! Explained very well. The crew great! Helpful and friendly. Fantastic experience"
* A traveler said: "I was so excited to go on this excursion. The crew was amazing and so much fun. They made everybody feel comfortable no matter what. Saw dolphins and turtles, the water was a little rough when we were snorkeling so that made it a little harder but it was still an amazing day thank you to the crew of Kai' Oli Oli, we had an amazing time!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great event. Enjoyed being out on the water and had great views. The captain and crew were the best making the most of the event. We saw whales on the way back to shore. Extra bonus was the captain’s amazing playlist! Great way to spend a couple of hours!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome location great team effort every kind and informative, turtles where amazing will due it all over again"
* A traveler said: "The boat and crew were great! The lunch was well packaged and yummy. The water was a little rough when we were swimming but the crew made sure everyone was safe from start to finish. We ended up seeing dolphins and turtles."
* A traveler said: "Loving people, great teamwork who truly made sure it was a great experience for us all which we had plenty. Please do get their photos"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time snorkeling & it was the best experience! The crew on the ship was great! The captain Jesse was very courteous & always went around asking if we were ok! We were able to see dolphins & a sea turtle. Also one of the crew was able to fish up a star fish!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "It was the best experience with amazing staff to help enjoy the adventure with my friends. I love seeing the sharks and learning about them as well."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Up close and personal with the whales! Must do! Friendly crew! A+! This was the highlight of our trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience… the crew was really good at training us… I would definitely do it all over again…"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely love the crew. Kim and Sam are funny, friendly and helpful. Even with some stubborn guest they knew how to have a good time. Thank you guys! I'll never forget that day!💕🐢"
* A traveler said: "We LOVED every minute of the trip! Everyone working on the boat we’re all so informative and attentive. A MUST if you are visiting!"
* A traveler said: "Ken was awesome! I’m PADI certified and my husband isn’t and we had a blast. Ken explained everything well and we went on two dives. The second one we saw 5 huge sea turtles! He took a video and sent the link after, which was really cool! Definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 6 enjoyed the snorkeling, but never saw the dolphins on the excursion. So free return vouchers for all. We visited 2 different snorkeling spots, and swam with the turtles on the second spot. A little better communication between the spotter and captain would be nice though."
* A traveler said: "Parasailing was awesome, staff was great and helpful, everyone was very helpful and wonderful. They made the experience great for us all."
* A traveler said: "Most memorable part of our trip! Matt was fun and gave us the right amount of razz! Best place on earth my husband ever decorated the ocean with his breakfast!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was chill, informative and it was a great experience!!! Nothing to worry about the sharks on wanna say Aloha Mahalo🤙🏻🧡"
* A traveler said: "Great people, super friendly, very helpful, had a blast definitely a memorable experience would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I have a lot of fun it was my first time kayaking, I did by my self and I was a little scared but I did it!"
* A traveler said: "Great time -great weather - great host! Water was clear and sea life was present. Will use them again on our next trip!"
* A traveler said: "The dip into the ocean!!!!! I was able to experience the rush by hanging in the air with a plane flying overhead. Love it"
* A traveler said: "Jumping dolphins & others swimming with dolphins. Love surrounding areas as well. The staff was I credible. They were accommodating and extremely helpful, while continuously interacting with the guest."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- In the Air
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Gondola Cruises
- Jet Boating
- Power Boats
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Submarine Tours
- Surfing Lessons
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Maunalua Bay
- Honolulu Harbor
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Kailua Beach Park
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Ko Olina
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Kapiolani Park
- Magic Island
- Bishop Museum
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- USS Arizona Memorial
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Mokolii Island
- Iolani Palace