* A traveler said: "The fire dance is spectacular. The Chief is very talented, amusing and informative. Great MC and performer."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Holla, on bus 3, was awesome and entertaining! We loved it all from the ocean, the sunset, the show, the drinks and ample good food! It was well worth out trip! Learning about the Rich Hawaiian culture was very interesting. Would highly recommend Paradise Cove Luau!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience of our lives. Thank you so much for making this the best experience for my family your crew made it fun and made my kids feel so secure about the adventure of snorkeling. Again thank you. The captain and the crew were the best."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was just awesome. Exceeded my expectations. The structure was great. The entertainment and service was great. Definitely a must! Some people didn’t remember choosing their food. When you book your cruise please pay attention to the menu because that will be what you will be eating for the 5 course dinner! Enjoy."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience you will be able to see turtles up close! Crew was nice and knew what they were doing."
* A traveler said: "Everything was beautiful! The crew was very engaged in making this a wonderful experience. We saw quite a few dolphins, a seal, a couple turtles and plenty fish."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fantastic and made the experience. She deserves a raise We will definitely be coming back"
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Highly recommend! Although we were not able to take a boat to the USS Arizona due to maintenance issues, we were still able to visit the aviation museum, the USS Missouri, and the submarine. The aviation museum is a must to visit while at Pearl Harbor. There is more to see at Pearl Harbor than just the USS Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the island from a different perspective was just amazing! Pilot Bastian for sure made the experience a more pleasant one with his narrating."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Wish we would’ve seen a bit more but nonetheless it was an experience everyone should try out.!"
* A traveler said: "The crew was extremely accommodating. Both our kids have muscular dystrophy and one of them has very little muscle control. The crew worked with us to get the boys onboard safely, into and out of the water and made sure they felt safe and secure the entire time. Can’t express our gratitude enough."
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "Easy and quick sunset cruise. Just what we wanted. We did this cruise the day we arrived to Honolulu and it was a great intro to our vacation."
* A traveler said: "The guys was very professional loved every moment .. will go again I felt safe.. the music was great"
* A traveler said: "The crew was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire experience. I got slightly sea sick and several crew members tried to make the ride more comfortable for me."
* A traveler said: "Sarah was our pilot! Very calm and confident the entire flight and spoke expectations of bumps and turns along the way plus info and facts about what we were seeing below! Very fun and definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Mike is an amazing life guide through the history of Hawaii, real deal! Harry, best driver ever!!!! Mahalo for showing my SeaStar and me Hawai’i through your eyes. To give them 5 stars would not express the appreciation. I give them 7 stars✨ the number of completion, we completely enjoyed this tour😍"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting did the USS Bowfin tour which is the submarine docked at Pearl Harbor and did the USS Missouri tour which was awesome also all in all great experience just needed more time there is a lot of history"
* A traveler said: "The crew was awesome, the ride it's self was a little julting but fun. I did it once and that was good enough for us. If u haven't done it at least once, I recommend you do"
* A traveler said: "The captain & his wife KiKi were fantastic! The boat ride was nice & relaxing. Was nice hearing about the history of the area. I definitely recommend this!!"
* A traveler said: "Milo was very friendly and courteous guide and made sure everyone stayed hydrated and fed. He also mentioned all the sites and explained them with great detail, and made it enjoyable, you will have plenty of time for scenery photos. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "The trip is so enjoyable! Tiki educated us about the Hawaii HX, he is so pleasant to talk to, I would recommend people to take this tour with tiki."
* A traveler said: "It was a little windy, but everything goes well. I like it a lot. I am definitely going to come back."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. The guides were super knowledgeable and told us a lot about the sharks and any other fish we saw. Super fun and would definitely do again. Also the 2 guides were super hot lol"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Iolani Palace
- Sandy Beach Park
- Byodo-In Temple
- Magic Island
- Lanai Lookout
- Lyon Arboretum
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Waikiki Beach
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Hanauma Bay
- Koʻolau Range
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Manoa Valley
- Kualoa Ranch
- Oahu North Shore
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Dole Plantation
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Lanikai Beach