Top Osaka Prefecture Rail Transfers
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Osaka Prefecture Tours
Sort by: Featured
I've been living in Kansai (Osaka, Kyoto...), Japan for the last thirteen years. I can guide you during your trip. I can even start it from your arrival to Kansai. You will arrive to your hotel confident and clear-headed. PS: please, check the "To Kyoto or Kobe" option if your destination is near one of those two cities.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
· Kansai Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map. · Valid trains are below; - Kansai-airport Express HARUKA (available for the reserved seats ticket) -Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines ・When purchasing/receiving a Kansai Area Pass, vouchers for the Kyoto City Subway, Keihan Railway, and Hankyu Railway will also be provided. (For more information on using Kyoto City Subway, Keihan Railway, and Hankyu Railway. · The pass is only valid on WEST JAPAN JR BUS route buses within the valid area. The pass cannot be used on expressway buses. * Separate Express Tickets are required for 1. Both Reserved and Non-reserved seats on Express Trains excluding Kansai-airport Express HARUKA * Bullet Trains "SHINKANSEN" cannot be used. ※ Individual customers are prohibited from purchasing or exchanging more than one ticket for the same use period.
The Kansai-Airport Express "HARUKA" is a convenient and comfortable limited express train which directly links Kansai Airport with stations in the major cities in Kansai such as Tennoji, Shin-Osaka and Kyoto. From Kansai-airport Station, it takes approximately 35 minutes to Tennoji, 50 minutes to Shin- Osaka and 80 minutes to Kyoto. Sixty trains (30 round-trips) run every day. The Hello Kitty HARUKA is operated as a regularly scheduled train within the normal HARUKA special express network. At present, only certain trains of this railroad line are run as “Hello Kitty HARUKA” selections.Schedules vary by day, and there are also dates on which the Hello Kitty HARUKA isn’t operated at all.
Have unlimited access to 13 routes and over 250 stations on both the Tokyo Metro or Toei Subway lines. Take in the best sights in Tokyo city without any worry of purchasing tickets individually at each station. - Pick up your Tokyo Subway pass at any of the convenient locations including Harajuku, Haneda, or Narita airports. - Tokyo Metro tickets are valid for 24, 48, and 72 hours to suit your travel needs. - This is an essential purchase for travelers in Japan who want to explore Tokyo and discover everything it has to offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Rail Transfers in Osaka Prefecture?
The best Rail Transfers in Osaka Prefecture according to Viator travelers are:
What Rail Transfers in Osaka Prefecture are taking additional safety precautions?
These Osaka Prefecture experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture