Top Panajachel Arts & Design
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Panajachel Tours
Sort by: Featured
Sit alongside local women and learn the art of Maya beading with this hands-on workshop in Santa Cruz la Laguna. Not only is this socially responsible tour a great way to learn about the Maya cultures found on Lake Atitlan, but it also directly benefits local communities. Upgrade to include lunch at Lake Atitlan’s top restaurant—also run by a social enterprise—or a community-led tour of the village.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Arts & Design in Panajachel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Panajachel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Arts & Design in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Panajachel may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands