Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
With different areas focused on the varying plants, trees, and flowers that grow in Thailand and around the world, Nong Nooch is an interesting trip for anyone interested in the natural world. From orchids to jungle plants and a sculpted French-style knot garden decorated with miniature temples, there’s plenty to see. The lavish shows displaying Thai culture, including Muay Thai boxing and performing elephants who play football and other games, are particularly popular with visitors. Many tours from Pattaya visit the garden.
Things to know before you go
- You’ll need a ticket to visit the gardens.
- Tickets to Dinosaur Valley must be purchased separately.
- Bring your camera–there are plenty of photo opportunities
- Visitors can ride an elephant for an additional fee.
- Certain areas of the park are wheelchair-accessible.
- You’ll find cafés nd restaurants on-site.
How to get there
Nong Nooch Tropical Garden is located at 34/1 Moo 7 Na Jomtien District, Pattaya 20250, Thailand. It is around 25 minutes by car from Pattaya town. Tours from Pattaya provide round-trip transport, and taxis can be hired to make the journey.
When to get there
The gardens are open daily, year-round. It can get very hot in the middle of the day so consider going early or late to beat the heat.
Visit the Sanctuary of Truth Temple
For a taste of Thai culture, make time for a visit to the Sanctuary of Truth Temple in Pattaya. Made entirely of wood, the beautiful, intricately carved structure is filled with sculptures depicting both Buddhist and Hindu figures. At almost 350 feet (105 meters) tall, the temple is one of the tallest structures in the area, and is still being built—it should be finished by 2050.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Mini Siam
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Pattaya Beach
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Upside Down Pattaya