Top Phoenix Extreme Sports
28 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brandi was just absolutely amazing! She had so much energy and was so much fun! Very knowledgeable about the area as well. I would definitely book my next trip with her!"
* A traveler said: "Surprised boyfriend for his birthday. WE HAD A BLAST!! You will not regret this! It is worth every penny. Breathtaking scenery! Will most definitely be back!!"
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Arizona scenic Tours were amazing Our guide and driver was Eddie and he gave us an unforgettable day. I would absolutely recommend this tour company and will use them again whenever I’m in Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Its an excellent itinerary including fun stops along the Apache Trail, excellent viewing and food, The Dolly Steamboat ride is just a special scenic boat ride."
* A traveler said: "I did the excursion alone and had the best time! Everyone on our flight was extremely nice, welcoming and all about having fun. There were other people who also came solo but by the end of the excursion everyone became friends and exchanged numbers. The Crew and Capt. Randy made everyone feel warm and showed us great hospitality. The highlight for me was the Champagne Breakfast filled with laughter and music! Not to mention the surprise the crew has for you at the end of the excursion. This trip is great for solos, couples, bachelorette parties etc. I would definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved the bike tour! Our leader was very knowledgeable and fun! Everybody from the group was also very fun. I got to see multiple houses and historical buildings. I would definitely recommend this tour for families that are looking for something to do."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time taking our 6 and 8 on the tomcat desert excursion. Our guide, Kevin, was awesome and super knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "This experience is a MUST if you’re looking for something completely original and full of surprises! We really enjoyed Lori as our guide, giving us an authentic history of the local Phoenix street art scene. A laid back and invigorating experience that we’re grateful to have!"
* A traveler said: "This was a such a great experience. Mike was patient and worked with us to understand the importance of each role we played. We booked this as a day date and now we can’t wait to go back to learn more. Definitely would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lots of interesting narrative throughout, including the making of a hot air balloon from the cork of the champagne bottle. A very entertaining guide who made the trip both fun and memorable"
* A traveler said: "From the moment we arrived to the terminal everyone was fantastic. Lindsay was great the other young lady (forgot her name) was very welcoming. Tom the pilot was awesome he entertained my sons million questions and he was very knowledgeable about the area. Would definitely come back to them!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing. Riding through the mountains and watching the sun's shadow was just beautiful. Bill was very friendly and knows a lot about different historic events that have happenedin the area. I'd definitely recommend this journey."
* A traveler said: "I took y girlfriend to ride and shoot on her bday. We had a great time. The staff was very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. We shoot and rode the trails. The owner, Brad, came up to make sure we had everything we needed. Great team and lots of fun."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wild horses and the peace and beauty of the Salt River float. Our guide, Ben, was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Great adventure. Smooth flight. Amazing views. Tip: if flying in winter or spring take warm jacket, warm socks and maybe a scarf or a hat. It gets cold in the air and at the Grant Canyon. Also, don’t forget some gum for your ears. 😁 Otherwise the tour is amazing! Thank you Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Brian, did a great job and was very knowledgeable. He made the trip interesting and lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Viewing Arizona from the air is magical. What a wonderful and diverse place. This made it so easy to get to a remote area like Monument Valley! All the pleasure, none of the hassles!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Camelback Mountain
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Wildlife World Zoo Aquarium and Safari Park
- Saguaro Lake
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Mill Avenue
- Lake Pleasant Regional Park
- Castles N' Coasters
- Arizona Science Center
- Superstition Mountains
- Tonto National Forest
- Heritage Square
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Phoenix Zoo
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah