Top Phoenix Outdoor Activities
96 results | All Phoenix Tours
* A traveler said: "Tour was very fun and informational. Tour guide made sure everyone felt safe and made sure they were having a good time"
* A traveler said: "Jyron was a great guide, he was patient, very detail and took his time explaining the tour. We have a blast, best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "Truly awesome. Having never done kayaking before, I was a little bit nervous for this to be unguided, but it was unfounded. Although there were a couple rapids to go through which made it all the more fun, it was great fun for even a beginner. The views were amazing, we got to see some wild horses overall just had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "We had the best time taking our 6 and 8 on the tomcat desert excursion. Our guide, Kevin, was awesome and super knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "The pilot and crew delivered a tremendous experience that was thrilling and very enjoyable. Highly recommend this operator to everyone seeking a high flying experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything was AMAZING from start to finish. The staff was GREAT and made it easy to book, transportation worry free and a great 1st experience."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "Great group, good balance of activities, enjoyed the stops, Eric did an amazing job with making first tour awesome with extra insights."
* A traveler said: "Shane was an AMAZING pilot! Daniel and Rick were his helpers they were great also! Shane is a comedian also because he had us laughing a bunch but that was the most amazing balloon ride so smooth, very safe, and the landing was perfect! I would definitely recommend Shane with Aeroangelic balloons!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Brien was great. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. We enjoyed the entire trip. We would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a way to learn more about Arizona"
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Arizona scenic Tours were amazing Our guide and driver was Eddie and he gave us an unforgettable day. I would absolutely recommend this tour company and will use them again whenever I’m in Arizona."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the wild horses and the peace and beauty of the Salt River float. Our guide, Ben, was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "The perfect way to spend the day and see as much as possible in the most efficient amount of time. Had a great aerial view and then a great 3 hour tour on the ground."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "My daughter & I had a nice morning hike with our guide Jay. The trail is pretty mild so most people should be OK, but it’s better to wear good shoes- it’s slippery. The weather is very hot so drinking plenty of water is recommend. Luckily, Jay provided a hiking back, many water bottles and free snacks so no need to prepare beforehand. The people in Arizona are very open & friendly - it was a great Mother’s day gift for me! We ended the day with flavored sparkling water by the van and a refreshing cold water towel to cool off! Would highly recommend this trip to anyone who wants to wander around the Arizona desert in style."
* A traveler said: "Really great hike! It's a bit challenging but soo worth it for the gorgeous views! Our guide Ryan was really knowledgable and an experienced hiker we fully trusted to guide us through. My boyfriend and I had a great and memorable time, would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing. Riding through the mountains and watching the sun's shadow was just beautiful. Bill was very friendly and knows a lot about different historic events that have happenedin the area. I'd definitely recommend this journey."
* A traveler said: "This was a such a great experience. Mike was patient and worked with us to understand the importance of each role we played. We booked this as a day date and now we can’t wait to go back to learn more. Definitely would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Matt was an awesome guide, very encouraging and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him for tours."
* A traveler said: "OMG! Words cannot express my experience with Dave. It was my first hike ever! And he did a wonderful job making sure I was safe and accommodated. He was very knowledgeable of our surrounding and made sure that I enjoyed my experience. I will definitely go hiking again. Thank you so much for an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Guide Chris provides a good balance of facts and anecdotes. Not boring or scripted. He always made sure our group knew plan of what we were Doing and taken care of. Glad this tour focuses on the Canyon so we could spend more time there. Well worth it and would do it again."
* A traveler said: "Jesse was an excellent pilot, he was very knowledgeable and answered any questions the group had. He made sure everyone feel safe and comfortable. Even three in a few jokes here and there. The views were unmatched. It it’s definitely a once in a lifetime experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Homolovi State Park
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- National Comedy Theatre (NCT)
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA)
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Superstition Mountains
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Mill Avenue
- Castles N' Coasters
- Arizona Science Center
- Camelback Mountain
- SEA LIFE® Aquarium Arizona
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Tonto National Forest
- Saguaro Lake
- Phoenix Zoo
- Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center
- Wrigley Mansion
- Chase Field
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah