Top Queensland Art & Culture
108 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was good. Our driver/guide was excellent in his knowledge of the rainforest species & local knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Our party of3 had such an enjoyable time stopping at all stations. The volunteer staff were amazing and very informative. Every station had something unique, we all enjoyed the wine and cheese tasting, at Dagun, coming away with a few very scrumptious cheeses, and the string orchestra was also a lovely touch. The weather was perfect so we could enjoy the views of the countryside as the beautiful steam train meandered through the valley. I would certainly recommend it as a great family days outing."
* A traveler said: "Well organised and good transfers all on time and efficient Will book another tour again when next we travel"
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather wasn't great the day was really good. The guide was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "The museum was very good. The tour was brilliant. The guides were fantastic. The tasting at the end was wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We loved the cathedral tour and our guide Phil was very entertaining and informative. We didn’t have young kids but he would captivate them with his stories and knowledge. Highly recommend and coffee and carrot cake was a winner too The music was captivating. I’d go again just to hear that."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a fantastic guide Brett and an amazing range of food , wine , nuts , fruit , coffee and chocolate . Great to see back roads and a variety of scenery . Be prepared for a big day and a variety of experiences ."
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Took friends who were older and loved it They thought would be naughty or boring. But won’t stop talking about it Just seats a bit tight"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Loretta and Harry were wonderful guides who shared so much about their Eastern Kuku Yalanji culture and connection to country with us. The tour was relaxed, well planned and organised with a great balance of information and activities....and we loved every minute. This is a great tour. Love your work Walkabout Adventures!"
* A traveler said: "The views back to Townsville were spectacular as were the island ones, Neil our host did a awesome job his local knowledge was amazing. We would highly recomend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Thanks for a great trip to dunk .a cool adventure and great walk up my kootaloo . We will tell our buddies great value ."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful trip with a very sweet guide. We had rain and mist the whole time but that made it magical."
* A traveler said: "A great and fantastic day with our very knowledgeable tour guide. He made sure that all of our needs were well taken care of and explained everything on our tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day with all the different activities and day trip was well organised, would have liked a window seat on train"
* A traveler said: "Scotty reciting his poems and the tour guide Richard down the river. Jonesy had a good voice and the food was great"
* A traveler said: "Excellent evening, despite the rain. Moved performance indoors. Cast were friendly and involved. Meal was very good."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous experience from the comedy skit with great story telling songs, tea and scones, to the amazing commentary during the coach ride! We could all imagine a little bit of life in the earlier days. The teens even loved the smiley movie! Thankyou for an awesome day and we will definitely recommend this to friends coming this way!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional experience. Engaging staff, everything ran like clock work, Couldn't fault it."
* A traveler said: "Awesome driver. Gavin was very informative. Great scenery. Just an awesome day out and well worth the money"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island