Top Queensland Kid-Friendly
17 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "We thought everything was great. Very clean and well ran. The croc show at 3 was probably our highlight. Would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time, we really enjoyed all of the exhibits was very well clean and well presented."
* A traveler said: "Amazing quality goid and aquarium experience . Ensure you leave a whole day to see and hear the shows ."
* A traveler said: "We went when it was pouring down rain, but still a good experience. We got to feed the kangaroos which was daunting but they’re actually really friendly. Kuranda village also has lots of great things to see and do after."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, very friendly. Great to be toured by a whale researcher - very passionate. Also, because of the smaller, faster vessel, we were able to go to whale sightings faster! I would recommend this company to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the whole experience,crocs being fed,very friendly koala's and roos.Lots of birdlife.Friendly staff.Too many species to remember.I arrived there fairly late,still plenty to do and see,but recommend coming early to see some of the feeding experiences. A must for families,very safe and kids were loving hand feeding wallabies and birds.Thanks guys for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "This was a well maintained, wonderful environment to see and interact with several species of butterflies."
* A traveler said: "What a great day out, enjoy it. Great place to go when on holidays in cairns . Awesome memories to take home with us"
* A traveler said: "Plenty of animals, nice views and nice Staff at the farm! It was a good idea to book the breakfast with Koala - it was a good big breakfast and a lot of time with the animal."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day all the staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful. Also the young man Corey in one of the gift shops was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views from the train on the way to Kuranda, magnificent views of the rainforest coming back down to Cairns on the Skyrail."
* A traveler said: "Everything perfectly organised. Friendly and helpful staff Extremely trained staff 'xx'xxxx''x'xx'xxxxxxxx'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'xxxxxx'x'''xx'''xxx'xxxxxxxxxx''xxxxxx'x''xxxxxx'xx'x'xx''xxxx'x'xxxxx''xxxxx"
* A traveler said: "This was the newest attraction in Gold Coast with a group of people you really enjoy the fun with searching your way out. Recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Royal Australian Air Force Museum (RAAF Museum)
- Commissariat Store Museum
- Qantas Founders Museum
- Treasury Casino
- Trinity Beach
- Eagle Street Pier
- Story Bridge
- Wheel of Brisbane
- O’Reilly’s Tree Top Walk
- Queensland Museum
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Surfers Paradise
- Workshops Rail Museum
- Eurimbula National Park
- Wanggoolba Creek
- Tumbetin Tea Rooms
- The Pinnacles
- Lady Musgrave Island
- Double Island Point Lighthouse
- Gallery Walk
- The Ginger Factory
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island