Top Activities on the Ground in Queensland
76 results | All Queensland Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Wozza was extremely knowledgeable and non-stop gave us info about the island and where we were. Lake Mackenzie is stunning. The plane ride was so fun, despite not seeing any marine life. Food at the resort was good, big portions. No wifi or signal on the island (only where the ferry is)."
* A traveler said: "Paul is a very experienced and knowledgable guide. Equipment is supplied except bring your own water bottle. The pace of the tour is pretty cracking with a lot of walking so you need to stay hydrated and wear the correct footwear to walk on the rainforest trails. Dinner in the "country pub" marvellous."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with excellent guides! We had the kids along and the staff went out of their way to make sure they were safe and had a great time! Well worth the time and cost."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and super knowledgeable friendly guide. Would highly recommend this tour, especially for those who like to learn about the local area."
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather wasn't great the day was really good. The guide was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "We loved the cathedral tour and our guide Phil was very entertaining and informative. We didn’t have young kids but he would captivate them with his stories and knowledge. Highly recommend and coffee and carrot cake was a winner too The music was captivating. I’d go again just to hear that."
* A traveler said: "The beautiful waterfalls and scenery, the tour guide was very informative and helpful , excellent tour guide"
* A traveler said: "Such an enjoyable day with Lloyd,Carolena & VJ the whale watching was just spectacular the whales did everything they could to keep us entertained food was so yummy and lots of it the kayaking snorkeling and the tube behind the boat was great fun have recommend the tour to a few people already thanks guys🙂"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and one of the memorable day we had. Hill inlet was so amazing and there is no words to explain it."
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "The tour guys were amazing and really helpful. They shared their knowledge of the area and really went out of their way to make sure you were having a good time. My partner got sick and they managed to do what they could on a remote island to get help for him to get back to shore. They were professionals and my group had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, a lovely way to see a new city. Very informative, Gabbi was an excellent and charming tour guide. Most enjoyable. Perfect walking pace even for my 83 year old mother."
* A traveler said: "Great guide, Dave. Good knowledge of the forest and his species. Will definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Learning to drive a Segway I got to explore the rainforest without the exhausting 4km hike up or down hill."
* A traveler said: "Modern equipment, very good route through interesting locations with a knowledgeable and caring guide...."
* A traveler said: "Awesome scenery, knowledgeable guide. Great fun. We were inexperienced mountain bikers and we had the best time."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable impressions. Great tour with a great tour guide who explained every detail you asked him."
* A traveler said: "It’s a must. Lovely walk and talk. Georgia was most helpful pointing out coffee spots dining along with her knowledge of history of cairns. Thank you"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Fun & Games
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Outback Tours
- Scavenger Hunts
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Snakes Downunder Reptile Park & Zoo
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Museum of Brisbane
- Reef HQ Aquarium
- SS Yongala Dive Site
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Workshops Rail Museum
- Streets Beach
- Agincourt Reefs
- Tamborine Mountain Distillery
- Esplanade Boardwalk
- Australia Zoo
- Central Station Rainforest
- Queensland Art Gallery
- Moreton Island
- Eagle Street Pier
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Surfers Paradise
- Paluma Range National Park
- Queensland Museum
- Teewah Beach
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in North Island