Top Reykjavik Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Reykjavik Tours
Sort by: Featured
This training session is a great way to experience the stunning nature that Iceland is famous for and in the meanwhile working out and staying in shape. We will begin with warm up, then running in the valley and a workout session near the dam. After the workout we run back to the starting point and end with some stretching.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Reykjavik are taking additional safety precautions?
These Reykjavik experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir