Top Reykjavik Tickets & Passes
28 results | All Reykjavik Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun museum with an ice cave and a nice planetarium and a wonderful view of Reykjavik from the revolving restaurant!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the water temperature and atmosphere. The staff were super helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary drink and face mask."
* A traveler said: "We waited for the guided tour with Claire and she was amazing. Very informative and also concerning. Stayed for the feature movie which was also very informative and concerning. I highly recommend a visit to this exhibit."
* A traveler said: "Great day with Brian our guide who dealt with a grumpy traveler in our group but shared so much geological and historical info, it shut that guy up! Wonderful hikes with specific meetup info made traveling independent of the group easy! Saw amazing sites noted in description, highly recommend! Upgrade if you can at Blue Lagoon if possible"
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with the service of airport direct minibus . I booked a roundtrip airport pick up & I was very pleased with the service. The driver was very amusing & nice & friendly. It made my day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Simon, he was great, did a wonderful job! All the places we visited were outstanding! Very worth it!"
* A traveler said: "The narrator was great. Easy to understand. Cared about us knowing about northern lights. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to see the lights however driver was great and the tour operator was too couldn't fault either and would recommend but hopefully see the lights."
* A traveler said: "Two adolescent humpback whales frolicking for over 45 minutes. Absolutely awesome. Finished off with a pod of dolphins playing around the boat."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience! All equipment provided. Great instruction and guidance, anyone could do this tour with these guides. The underwater views are amazing. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was absolutely amazing. Christina was very funny, very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. She went above and beyond to make sure we had a great time. The scenery was breath taking. If you only have one day to stay in the city, I highly recommend this tour, and our tour guide Christina."
* A traveler said: "The museums are amazing and the outdoor hot tubs are so wonderful. This card is a steal of a deal and we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Viewed 4 art galleries and museums, and only had to pay for one. And, got a discount on that admission!"
* A traveler said: "Breathtakingly beautiful scenery of the parts of Iceland that are difficult to get to. Highly recommend! If you've ever been to Disney and done Fly Over California, it's basically the same thing."
* A traveler said: "The staff was helpful and friendly and the ticketing went well . The museum is super interesting . I saw many cool artifacts surrounding Iceland’s history"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was enthusiastic and very informative. The sea was smooth and we saw 3 different types of whales. It was a great day!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to have a fantastic time watching whales make sure Iga is your guide. She’s got mad whale watching spotting skillZ (yes with a capital Z). The whales must really like her because we saw 3 humpbacks all playing around near the boat. I think they must have been watching us… Thanks for an amazing and unforgettable experience!!"
* A traveler said: "I got a 72 hour card and still have one day to go. This card makes it so easy to see included sites and ride the city buses. Best sites so far have been the Settlement Exhibit, Whales of Iceland (discounted entrance with card), National Museum of Iceland (excellent on the history and culture of Iceland). I also visited to sites not included with the City Card. Although a bit pricey, they were both worth it -- Perlan, and FlyOver Iceland. And it's so easy to ride the buses; just show the card when you board."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)
- Thor's Woods (Thórsmörk)
- Hofdi House
- Skogar Museum
- Imagine Peace Tower
- Reykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús
- Thingvellir National Park
- Faxaflói Bay
- Mt. Esja
- Sun Voyager (Solfar)
- Snaefellsjokull National Park
- Whales of Iceland
- Viking World
- Skarfabakki Cruise Terminal
- Fimmvörðuháls Volcano
- Vatnajokull National Park
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir