Top Reykjavik Sightseeing Tours
449 results | All Reykjavik Tours
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with the service of airport direct minibus . I booked a roundtrip airport pick up & I was very pleased with the service. The driver was very amusing & nice & friendly. It made my day."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. Unfortunately we did not see the lights but it's not guaranteed. We did get a good view of the volcano haze. But I will say the place we stopped was very brights with cars and didn't seem like we were a dark enough area to truly see much."
* A traveler said: "Every sight was incredible. My favorite was the rift between the American and European tuetonic plates. Driving to each sight was also filled with amazing and unique scenery. Our tour guide, Egill was knowledgeable, professional, entertaining, accommodating, and very personable. Not to be missed on any trip Iceland."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Jakob. He talked about what we were seeing, going to see and gave all sorts stories and knew everything you’d want to know about Iceland. He really was great! At the stops he’d get out with us and explain what was at the sights. Only 6 in tour made it nice also"
* A traveler said: "I love this tour so much. I loved visiting the mountains and oceanic vistas. Our guide Ziggi is wonderful and such a nice person. I want to come back again next year."
* A traveler said: "Lalli was amazing tour guide on our walking tour. Lalli was so passionate about his city and country and the culture. I would highly recommend this tour and make sure you get Lalli. Tom and lynne Denver CO"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Ser-en(?) on 9/9/21@ 13:00. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and he made a lot of connections fir us to relate to."
* A traveler said: "Great excurtion, with such a beautiful and amazing sports to see and even some extras. Iceman, pour guide was exellent, full of funny stories and information about Iceland for us. Would recommend to everybody. Thank you guys"
* A traveler said: "Boating with the icebergs was fabulous. It was a cold rainy day but so worth the trip. Our fuide Gula? Was personal and professional with a wealth of information."
* A traveler said: "This hop on hop off bus was very easy to use. It was easy to find the stops. The language of the narrator was quite good. The drivers were helpful. I think the text about the logistics should be updated by removing the reference to tickets at HARPA. They knew nothing about it and sent us outside to the bus stop. Bottom line: you don’t need to start at HARPA. You can start anywhere. Mt suggested second update: If you choose to print the voucher , the driver will give you a ticket which you need to keep track of for your 24-48 hours. If you just show your voucher on your phone, you don’t get a ticket and don’t have to remember where it is."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Simon, he was great, did a wonderful job! All the places we visited were outstanding! Very worth it!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful day we had visiting the Southern coast of Iceland. It rained off and on but the heavens knew when to stop and the sun to shine so we could truly enjoy the sights. Mangus was a wonderful guide. He was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful trip experience! David was one of the best guides we have ever had. Extremely knowledgable, cordial, respectful and accommodating. Superior guide skills, and periodically would say “have you had enough? Want to hear music? We all said NO! Keep telling us about Iceland."
* A traveler said: "We had such a wonderful trip with Anton and his wife as our tour guides! Anton provided so much information about Iceland - it was a great learning experience! I can’t even express how genuinely kind Anton and his wife are. I would highly recommend doing this tour to see all the highlights of the south coast!"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to see the lights however driver was great and the tour operator was too couldn't fault either and would recommend but hopefully see the lights."
* A traveler said: "The Falls. The beach. The views. The countryside. The glacier. Our tour guide was fabulous “yawn”. John. Loved seeing the sheep and horses."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was one of the nicest people I have encountered on these trips . Very helpful making sure we all new what settings were needed for both smart phones as well as cameras. Had so much fun that night"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic guide who gave us a lot of information about Iceland, exceptionell nice nature and very comfortable journey. Very good bus driver."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful and prompt. It was effortless and easy. The desk at the KEF airport was easy to locate. The agent was helpful and found our reservation without our ticket"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day, made even better by the humor of our guide Magnuss Gunnarsson. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was fantastic. Golden circle was just amazing. The tour guide we had was great and extremely knowledgeable. Would 100% recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great day, beautiful scenery, had a great driver and tour guide, very kind and informative. Can highly recommend this day, there was plenty of snow, but walking was easy. Timing was just right for us, lunch stop perfect, good selection of food, really lovely gift shops. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "One of the first things I did after arriving in Iceland. Really well done. A fascinating view of the city and the country. Gave me a real appreciation for the experience that I was about to have as I toured around the island. Fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "Good value to get yo the airport but nite if you sign up for a time the pickup is actually 30 minutes earlier so our 6:40 am booking meant a 6:00 am pick up"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Whale Watching
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Day Trips from Reykjavik
- Reykjavik to Iceland
- Reykjavik to Blue Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Gullfoss Waterfall (Golden Falls)
- Reykjavik to Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon
- Reykjavik to Great Geysir (Great Geyser)
- Reykjavik to Thingvellir National Park
- Reykjavik to Seljalandsfoss
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell National Park
- Reykjavik to Skógafoss
- Reykjavik to Strokkur
- Reykjavik to Reynisfjara Beach
- Reykjavik to Langjökull
- Reykjavik to Vik
- Reykjavik to Skaftafell
- Reykjavik to Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- Reykjavik to Fludir