Top Rotorua Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Rotorua Tours
Even on the cloudiest night, the New Zealand glowworm lights up the darkness in a lucky few spots across the country. This short evening bush-walk departing from Rotorua involves a short drive, a walk through picturesque native bush and the chance to see these increasingly rare creatures. Tack this tour onto the end of a thrilling day in Rotorua instead of hiring a car for an almost two-hour drive west to visit the exceedingly popular Waitomo Caves. This is one of the easiest ways to experience Aotearoa’s unique glowworm habitats.
Soar above the otherworldly volcanic landscapes of Mt. Tarawera on seaplane flight from Rotorua. The expert pilot-guide navigates over the Steaming Cliffs and the Waimangu Volcanic Valley, then returns via the Blue and Green Lakes and the bubbling geysers of Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve. Experience the thrill of a water take-off and landing on Rotorua Lake, with a convenient hotel pickup and drop-off.
Visit the Buried Village of Te Wairoa — New Zealand's most visited archaeological site. See historical exhibits on the 1886 Mt Tarawera eruption at the Museum of Te Wairoa, then discover the fate of the Pink and White Terraces on a walk along the Waterfall Trail. Your entrance ticket includes a guided tour that explains geothermal features and shares insight about how Maoris and early settlers lived in the village before it was devastated.
Book a shared arrival transfer from Rotorua Airport to your hotel doorstep, and enjoy a stress-free start to your trip. It’s a simple, cost-effective option that takes all the hassle out of arranging transportation after you land. Transport is by spacious minivan.
Hover above Mt Tarawera on a helicopter tour with a landing that includes a short, guided exploration of the volcanic terrain on foot. View the geothermal landscape of crater lakes and domes from the air, then get up close to the volcanic scenery as you learn about its geologic history from your guide. Soar above the Northern Lakes district as you take off from Rotorua.
Explore the geothermal landscape of Rotorua at your own pace on this self-guided Waimangu hiking tour. Follow winding hiking trails through Waimangu — the world’s youngest geothermal system — and marvel at the scenery you find. Admire unique geothermal features including Frying Pan Lake, Inferno Crater Lake and Lake Rotomahana, and enjoy breathtaking views over hot springs and steam vents throughout the forest and grasslands. Along the way, gain insight into the geothermal activity from your guide sheet and watch for the native plant and animal life for which Waimangu is famous. Enjoy a much needed rest and take advantage of the shuttle bus to return you to the start at the end of your hike.
Explore the New Zealand countryside on horseback on this 1-hour horse trekking tour from Rotorua. Climb onto your horse and head into the foothills of Mt Ngongotaha with a guide. Follow winding trails over working farmland and through native bush, and admire beautiful views over Lake Rotorua. Stop along the way to capture the views on camera, then descend back through the green paddocks to base. This horse trek is suitable for beginners and experienced riders alike, with horses and ponies to match all riding abilities.
Have fun with your friends or family at the only 3D trick art gallery on New Zealand’s North Island. Explore the more than 50 trick artworks, many of which you can jump into to take convincing, lifelike photos. The gallery is conveniently located in the heart of Rotorua, so you can combine a visit with other must-see attractions and activities. This is a fun and handy activity for an exciting morning or afternoon.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Rotorua?
The best Audio Guides in Rotorua according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Rotorua are 1 hour or less?
Audio Guides in Rotorua that are 1 hour or less are:
What Audio Guides in Rotorua are taking additional safety precautions?
These Rotorua experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Rotorua are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Rotorua may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Lady Knox Geyser Tours & Tickets
- Lake Okareka Tours & Tickets
- Velocity Valley Tours & Tickets
- Lake Rotoiti Tours & Tickets
- Blue Baths Tours & Tickets
- Lake Rotokakahi (Green Lake) Tours & Tickets
- Redwoods Forest Whakarewarewa Tours & Tickets
- Polynesian Spa Tours & Tickets
- Rainbow Springs Nature Park Tours & Tickets
- Waimangu Volcanic Valley Tours & Tickets
- Lake Rotorua Tours & Tickets
- Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park Tours & Tickets
- Agrodome Tours & Tickets
- Government Gardens Rotorua Tours & Tickets
- Hell's Gate Geothermal Park Tours & Tickets
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia) Tours & Tickets
- Rotorua Museum (Te Whare Taonga o Te Arawa) Tours & Tickets
- Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake) Tours & Tickets
- Mt. Tarawera Tours & Tickets
- Sulphur Point Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets