San Diego to Tijuana
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All San Diego Tours
Experience the real Mexican Street Food in this tour that will take you to places of the tourism path. come on down south the border with our Local Guides.
Spend the day shopping for bargains and sightseeing south of the border during this day trip to Tijuana from San Diego. Check out some of the city’s top sights, including its Old Bullring, Plaza Rio, Avenue of the Heroes and Tijuana Cultural Center. Then enjoy a Mexican taco snack and bargain for some souvenirs along Revolution Avenue (Avenida Revolución). Your Tijuana trip also includes round-trip air-conditioned transport from your San Diego hotel, guide and a snack.
Add a little Mexican spice to your visit to California during this 9-hour San Diego to Baja day trip. Admire views of the vibrant blue ocean and craggy coastline as you travel south and across Mexican border. Stop first in Tijuana for a guided sightseeing tour, covering landmarks like the Tijuana bullring and the shops of Avenida Revolucion. You’ll have lunch in the seaside village of Puerto Nuevo, dining on deep-fried lobster and a margarita, before exploring the historic waterfront city of Rosarito Beach. Round-trip hotel transport is also included.
Get to know a side of Tijuana that many tourists miss on this private cultural day tour. You'll visit the market to check out local produce and chat with the vendors and everyday folk. Stop by the museum and the botanical gardens, sample authentic tequila and mezcal, and enjoy Mexican tacos or lunch, plus much more. You'll get to know Tijuana on this off-beat tour.
When visiting San Diego, take a trip south of the border to Baja California on a private tour that makes it easy to experience the culture and flavor of Mexico. Border crossing on your own can be tricky, and there is no direct public transit connection, but your private driver and guide will get you there easily and safely. Enjoy a coastal lobster lunch with margaritas or craft beer tastings, accompanied by live, authentic Mariachi music.
Celebrate Taco Tuesday authentically, any day of the week, in Tijauna, with this small-group tour from San Diego. You'll head south of the border, where your guide will show you around town and take you to try birria, carne asada, adobada, and seafood tacos with. You’ll also make stops for craft beer along the way.
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Nevada
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets