Top San Juan Float Trips
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Explore the waters around San Juan on a miniboat, which holds a small group of up to four people. You'll get great, photo-worthy views of the shoreline and listen to guided commentary as you travel. A small group means personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Float Trips in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
What Float Trips in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Luquillo Beach
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- La Calle Loiza
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)
- Isla Verde
- Pine Grove Beach
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Palomino Island
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)