Top San Juan Float Trips
Saved to wishlist!
Likely To Sell Out
1 result | All San Juan Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore the waters around San Juan on a miniboat, which holds a small group of up to four people. You'll get great, photo-worthy views of the shoreline and listen to guided commentary as you travel. A small group means personalized attention from your guide and an intimate atmosphere.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Float Trips in San Juan are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Juan experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Float Trips in San Juan are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Juan may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Fine Arts Miramar
- Mercado de Río Piedras
- Museum of History, Anthropology and Art (Museo de Historia, Antropología y Arte)
- Luis A. Ferré Performing Arts Center (Centro de Bellas Artes Luis A. Ferré)
- Castillo San Cristobal
- La Calle Loiza
- Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Icacos Island (Cayo Icacos)
- San Juan National Historic Site (Sitio Histórico Nacional de San Juan)
- Palomino Island
- Bacardi Rum Factory (Casa Bacardi)
- Pine Grove Beach
- Luquillo Beach
- Chapel of Christ (Capilla del Cristo)
- San Juan Cathedral (Catedral de San Juan Bautista)
- Museum of the Americas (Museo de las Américas)
- Rio Camuy Cave Park (Parque Nacional de las Cavernas del Río Camuy)
- Paseo de la Princesa
- Museum of Art of Puerto Rico (Museo de Arte de Puerto Rico)