Top San Pedro La Laguna Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately two and a half-hour guided drive to the highlands of Guatemala and Lake Atitlan. Located at over 4,000 feet above sea level, the lake is over 1,000 feet deep and is surrounded by three very impressive volcanoes. The lake itself was formed after the last eruption 85,000 years ago. Once at the lake board a boat to take you to explore the most indigenous village known as San Juan La Laguna. There meet local artisans famous for making hand made textiles. After lunch board your boat again to connect with your land transportation and head back to Port Quetzal.
Take your Guatemalan vacation to new heights on a group hike to the top of Toliman Volcano. Start from the village of Santiago Atitlan, then follow your seasoned guide on a path through lush vegetation and sprawling fields. The ascent begins at 5,217 feet (1590 meters) and summits at 10,620 feet (3237 meters). Once at the top enjoy spectacular 360 degree views, plus some complimentary snacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cruises & Sailing in San Pedro La Laguna are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in San Pedro La Laguna may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands