Top San Pedro La Laguna Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All San Pedro La Laguna Tours
Sort by: Featured
Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately two and a half-hour guided drive to the highlands of Guatemala and Lake Atitlan. Located at over 4,000 feet above sea level, the lake is over 1,000 feet deep and is surrounded by three very impressive volcanoes. The lake itself was formed after the last eruption 85,000 years ago. Once at the lake board a boat to take you to explore the most indigenous village known as San Juan La Laguna. There meet local artisans famous for making hand made textiles. After lunch board your boat again to connect with your land transportation and head back to Port Quetzal.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cruises & Sailing in San Pedro La Laguna are taking additional safety precautions?
These San Pedro La Laguna experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands