Top Savannah Beer & Brewery Tours
18 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was great and the guides were fun. Definitely would do it again. Learned a lot about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Been on several Ghost Tours in Savannah over the past 5 to 6 years. This was by far the best!! We liked the “Historical” background provided by our guide. That additional information brought a different perspective to many of the “haunted” stories we had heard during previous tours."
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "Liked the use of the communication system used by our guide. It made it much easier to hear what he was saying over all the city noise."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful cemetery. So much wonderful history.. Our guide Jessica was awesome! Very knowledgeable! Bring bug spray."
* A traveler said: "Jovy was an amazing story teller and made the experience so much fun. We really enjoyed this tour. It was great!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable, when a car would approach as he speaking he would either stop speaking or raise his voice in order for everyone to be able to hear what he was saying… We learned many fascinating facts about Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Wilifted and brayden were great. The pecan chicken at pirate house fabulous and a lot of food. Learned some interesting history."
* A traveler said: "This tour is worth the prince! Chris was great and very knowledgeable about the history and haunted experiences."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jessie was knowledgeable and fun! I enjoyed hearing the history behind the hauntings. I wanted a tour that wasn't scary. We had a great time checking local pubs also!"
* A traveler said: "Let me just start by say…… Heyyyy queens lol 😉 we had a blast J Dev was awesome and so was her sister. We laugh so hard these ladies were a flipping blast. Have you ever seen a queen do the splits in 👠 well we did it was fabulous YES GIRL!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Factors Walk
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Owens-Thomas House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- American Prohibition Museum
- Chippewa Square
- Reynolds Square
- Davenport House Museum
- Olde Pink House
- Sorrel Weed House
- Columbia Square
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- First African Baptist Church
- Savannah Historic District
- The Pirates’ House
- Telfair Academy
- Massie Heritage Center
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida