Top Savannah Classes & Workshops
16 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Gregg was amazing! Informative and fun tour. Got to see a lot of the historic district and interesting culture."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Best Segway tour in Savannah! Our guide Rudy was AMAZING. He was informative, entertaining, kept us safe and made it the highlight of our trip! You can’t go wrong with this company. Rudy thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "The honey tasting was super cool! The food stops were excellent choices with a variety of tastings and atmosphere. Our guide, Julie was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. The pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "I wanted an introduction to Savannah, by foot and reasonably short. This tour was perfect-I have a good feel now for Historic Savannah and can continue exploring on my own. Thanks for all the stories and history!"
* A traveler said: "Arthur our guide was exceptional!!!! The city has so much history and he was extremely knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with Mike. He was very knowledgeable and the tour was focused on civil war history and how it impacted the south and Savannah and threw in lots of general Savannah history and low country history as well. Took two teenagers who also enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Had a great guide. She was so passionate and knowledgeable! Would definitely recommend! Will go again next time I'm in town!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was entertaining, enlightening and knowledgeable on ghost and paranormal activities. She made it exceptional!"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this tour! Our guide Andy was knowledgeable, entertaining and interesting. We would recommend this tour to our friends. I have always enjoyed tours by Viator. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Yoga outside under the Spanish Moss! First time for both hubby and I doing Yoga, but Adee made it quite easy!"
* A traveler said: "What a great class to attend! Awesome atmosphere and very informative. My wife and I had so much fun learning new cocktails and their history as well. We had Nicole and Christian as our bartenders/instructors and they were great! 10/10 would recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Andrew Low House
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Massie Heritage Center
- Beach Institute African American Cultural Center
- Savannah Historic District
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Columbia Square
- Davenport House Museum
- Chippewa Square
- Madison Square
- Telfair Academy
- Owens-Thomas House
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Factors Walk
- The Pirates’ House
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida