Top Savannah Food & Drink
31 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Joshua was so entertaining and informative about the food, restaurants and history. I highly recommend him and the tour!"
* A traveler said: "The honey tasting was super cool! The food stops were excellent choices with a variety of tastings and atmosphere. Our guide, Julie was enthusiastic and very knowledgeable. The pace was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Great overview of Savannah ,narrative of the history was very informative. Highly recommend. Great price for the trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Pamela did a great job. Lots of fun. Had some pictures with figures in them. Very interesting information. Would recommend"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Arthur our guide was exceptional!!!! The city has so much history and he was extremely knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome. He was passionate and really knew the history. Very entertaining and captivating."
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Stephanie our guide is very knowledgeable about the history of the city, offered great insight and made wonderful recommendations."
* A traveler said: "Bike ride was outstanding & Michael was excellent at pointing out all the historical sights. It was a great way to see the city."
* A traveler said: "Let me just start by say…… Heyyyy queens lol 😉 we had a blast J Dev was awesome and so was her sister. We laugh so hard these ladies were a flipping blast. Have you ever seen a queen do the splits in 👠 well we did it was fabulous YES GIRL!"
* A traveler said: "What a great class to attend! Awesome atmosphere and very informative. My wife and I had so much fun learning new cocktails and their history as well. We had Nicole and Christian as our bartenders/instructors and they were great! 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour is worth the prince! Chris was great and very knowledgeable about the history and haunted experiences."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great experience. Visited amazing houses, churches and town squares (parks.) Our tour guide, KT, was outstanding. So knowledgeable of history, architecture and anthropology. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We are avid travelers and I book interesting local tours for us. Savannah for Morons is the best we been on in quite a while. These guys are funny, fast paced, and clever while providing fun facts and serious historical info about Savannah. Looking for a new twist on a historical tour, don’t miss this tour 🤣"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jessie was knowledgeable and fun! I enjoyed hearing the history behind the hauntings. I wanted a tour that wasn't scary. We had a great time checking local pubs also!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely stunning! I was celebrating my husband’s birthday and booked this as a surprise, he LOVED it! Definitely recommend, and if you can afford it it’s worth booking for more than just one hour"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour! Neil was a wonderful story teller. He keeps his groups smaller which I loved. And was able to keep all of us moving through all the off the beaten path pubs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Culinary & Cultural Walking Food Tour
- Savannah's Off-The-Beaten-Path Secret East Side Historic Walking Food Tour
- Savannah Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Savannah Southern Flavors Food, Pub Crawl, and History Combo Walking Tour
- Creepy Crawl Night-Time Haunted Pub Walking Tour of Savannah's Historic District
- Cathedral of St. John the Baptist
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Telfair Academy
- Factors Walk
- Madison Square
- Davenport House Museum
- Owens-Thomas House
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- American Prohibition Museum
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- The Pirates’ House
- Chippewa Square
- First African Baptist Church
- Massie Heritage Center
- Sorrel Weed House
- Olde Pink House
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Savannah Historic District
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida