Top Scottsdale Bus Tours
41 results | All Scottsdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Trip was wonderful!!! I will advise anybody who haven’t been the canyon to take this trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Cody was a wealth of knowledge about the Grand Canyon, Sedona, and Arizona in general. Good communication, pleasant lunch, and a tour guide that was personable, professional and accommodating made this a tour I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Taylor and Samantha were great! Really enjoyed our ride. A lot of great info about Scottsdale and a lot of humor!"
* A traveler said: "We saw a part of Scottsdale that we would have never see. We’ve been here 3 times and have never seen this part of Scottsdale. It was really fun and interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Exactly as described! We had a great day hitting the highlights of Montezuma and Sedona. Our guide, Robert, was very informative and helpful. Can’t beat the Sedona scenery!"
* A traveler said: "Brandon was awesome... we are doing this’ll again in October when my family visits..SO Fun. Recommend the bike tour for all ages and experience levels"
* A traveler said: "The Tour Guide, Pat, was knowledgeable and, what caught my attention was his kind-hearted ness. It is no lie, this was a rough ride, the Trail is uneven... BEST Jeep experience in this lifetime and the views are spectacular!"
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a very pleasant day driver was knowledgeable and friendly. We were surprised by many of the sites especially the monument park. Would suggest this to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Perry was a great great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about all the history where our tour was in Scottsdale. Perry was also a great teacher on the Segway, we will do it again if we come back to Scottsdale."
* A traveler said: "Second tour with this company. Again guide was very knowledgeable. Loved the steamboat ride and stories of Superstition Mountains and mining village."
* A traveler said: "It was such a great experience. We did it on the first day so we could figure out what to do when we were there. During the tour you will get ideas of where to go, where to eat, and where to drink. Very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Only one word can describe this tour. AMAZING Forest was professional and informative The Helicopter was well maintained safe and we went over safety procedures before leaving."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! John made everything easy and fun for us. Definitely recommend these party bikes! My sister was very pleased with her Birthday Party Bike Experience!"
* A traveler said: "Montana was a great guide. He made sure everyone was well taken care of. He gave a lot of detailed information about the are. And, got a live the one-liners!! Thank you for a lovely day."
* A traveler said: "Cody was a fantastic guide. Giving us all kinds of good and fun information. He was on time. Supplied water and lunch and humor"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Four hours was a little too long since you can no longer get off the train when they change the engine for the return trip. We loved the tour of the Copper museum, very fascinating. This part of the tour was also very long so it significantly cut into the few minutes of shopping time we were allowed."
* A traveler said: "It was nice we didn’t have to drive ourselves. Everything went very smooth on the adventure. I feel we could have had a bit more time at the museum and the ghost town. Overall it was good."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time! Our guide Alan was wonderful and was able to engage both the kids and adults in our group. He was knowledgeable about the route from Scottsdale to the Grand Canyon as well as the Grand Canyon sights. It was also nice to have a more personable experience than is typical of large group tours."
* A traveler said: "Cody was very informative. Made our experience memorable. Loved Montezuma castle and the chauffeur trip , made it so relaxing. Thx"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico