Top Scottsdale Outdoor Activities
37 results | All Scottsdale Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience learning about 🏜. Our guide was awesome. Very fun jeep ride and truly a once in a lifetime trip."
* A traveler said: "Brandon was awesome... we are doing this’ll again in October when my family visits..SO Fun. Recommend the bike tour for all ages and experience levels"
* A traveler said: "Perry was a great great tour guide, he was very knowledgeable about all the history where our tour was in Scottsdale. Perry was also a great teacher on the Segway, we will do it again if we come back to Scottsdale."
* A traveler said: "Devo was a great instructor. This was my first time on an ATV. Felt very safe with him around. He also made sure to take great action shots of us! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Outdoor adventure wrapped up all in one! Rock climbing, jumping off rocks, hiking, repelling, swimming. Great day spent with my son. Our guide Jose was terrific, made sure we were always safe. Highly recommend this adventure."
* A traveler said: "The entire hike was great, conversation with the guide ( terrible with names)views, trail and all. I will definitely recommend to friends"
* A traveler said: "Great information and knowledgeable guide. The scenery was beautiful. A wonderful history lesson. Fun for locals or visitors"
* A traveler said: "Nick was our guide to the top of our rappelling spot. Little endurance needed to get to the top each time but so worth it! Rappelled 3 times, husband got 5 in!!!"
* A traveler said: "Magical experience! Bryan and his beautiful children were our guides. They were all very knowledgeable, helpful and very attentive to our group. The scenery is beyond beautiful and the adventure was a thrill. Would give this tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Brian, did a great job and was very knowledgeable. He made the trip interesting and lots of fun!"
* A traveler said: "Phenomenal experience and an awesome instructor!! Can’t wait to try this again. We’ll definitely be back."
* A traveler said: "Learning about desert plants and how the Native Americans used them for food. The guide was very enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Excellent time we had. Trails were great and our tour guide was wonderful. Would book this again next time we come to Phoenix."
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was so informative and shared so much information beautiful sunset. So much fun my granddaughters enjoyed it so much. Saw mustangs and mule deer. Highly enjoyable tour"
* A traveler said: "It was hot and dusty, but the trail was fun and the scenery was beautiful! Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time hearing history of Scottsdale, local Indian tribes, creatures, agriculture, and the beautiful night skies. Very knowledgeable and engaging guide. UFO siting unconfirmed but we like to think we saw it."
* A traveler said: "Viewing Arizona from the air is magical. What a wonderful and diverse place. This made it so easy to get to a remote area like Monument Valley! All the pleasure, none of the hassles!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour for a day in Sedona. Our tour guide Cody was excellent. So friendly and knowledgeable On our two hour drive to Sedona he gave us many facts about Arizona. I. Sedona, We had plenty of photo stops, local shopping and lunch. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "David was such a knowledgeable tour guide sharing information with us for everything from flora and fauna to historical facts. It was a long day, but it went by quickly and we were rewarded with the most awe-inspiring views on the planet!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico