Top Sedona Art & Culture
98 results | All Sedona Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing. Very friendly instructor and clean store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to do something different."
* A traveler said: "This tour was both memorable and fun. My husband and I were late to the check-in time and they didn’t leave us. We had so much fun viewing the stars, constellations, and UFO’s."
* A traveler said: "The multiple stops and different views of Grand Canyon were amazing! Just enough time at each stop to explore. Burton was a great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The guides are exceptionally amazing, Cat and Leland. The sites absolutely beautiful. We would book again next time we're on vacation in Sedona."
* A traveler said: "It was a really neat experience. The food was delicious and it was so much fun. The entertainment was great! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was a wealth of information. I saw different parts of Sedona I would not have seen. I was so impressed."
* A traveler said: "Parking was a little difficult but otherwise a tremendous experience. Our guide Thursday evening at 9pm was amazing. She knew so much about the disturbing history of Jerome and the cause of all the spiritual activity there. We even made some contact with several spirits. Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Totally awesome tour! Don was knowledgeable and fun - was attentive that everyone felt safe, hydrated, and welcomed. Wonderful!!"
* A traveler said: "Seldom was our guide! He was outstanding! The tour far exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend this tour and ask for Sheldon!"
* A traveler said: "In addition to the sights the tour guide provided entertaining facts about places along the way. Showed and told us how things had changed from his childhood to today. I looked at the whole area in a different way because of those stories."
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this foot detox session! They play soothing music, cover your eyes to experience the full potential of this therapy. I recommend this service, if you have never done it before!"
* A traveler said: "We loved both the inside seating and the outside seating along with the stories told in both locations."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! Burt, our guide had so much knowledge to share! The sights were amazing and the learning was incredible!"
* A traveler said: "More fun than we could have imagined our guide was great lots of information about plants and trees rock formation"
* A traveler said: "The profesor was very nice and great driver . Very knowledgeable and love what he does . We really enjoy our tour. We recommend 100 %."
* A traveler said: "Colorado Dave was an amazing driver! We had the best time! The ride was an adventure and we would go again."
* A traveler said: "This was such a great experience. We had such a great time visiting the Grand Canyon with Chris, who was an experienced guide full of fun facts and useful information. The van was spacious, clean and well stocked with everything from water, soda, snacks and hand-sanitizer. Chris was engaging, professional and entertaining. Lunch was great (delicious food and the best seat in the house). There was plenty of time for overlook walks and photos, and even saw some Elk. The drive from Sedona is long (2 hours) but the scenery is gorgeous, and full of great vistas. Chris has a lot of background on the local area, park policies and history of the Canyon, including native American culture, which we appreciated. He was also very Covid aware, and respected our boundaries with regard to space and masks, which was very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this trip to the Grand Canyon, especially if you have only one day - it was a very efficient way to see the best sights and learn a lot in a short time."
* A traveler said: "Our driver provided history and area trivia non stop during our tour. Helped us get a better understanding of Sedona."
* A traveler said: "Great views! Our guide was great! Explained a lot about the area. He would stop along the way for quick picture. Very friendly. It is quite a bumpy ride. Worth it."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour guide Ty - very professional and caring. I was nervous about how it would work but was willing to pay. It was worth it as I feel we experienced the whole of the Grand Canyon in one day. Also really enjoyed shopping on Apache res."
* A traveler said: "The beauty and history of Sedona. Our tour guide Kai was excellent and gave us a great tour. I would recommend this to all my friends"
* A traveler said: "The driver was very knowledgeable and friendly. The trip was quick, and we got to see some great spots. We went in the morning (8am), which was perfect for us (family with 2 young ones). When it was done we were ready to head out to lunch a little bit after drop off."
* A traveler said: "The trip was great Wyatt Bold, our driver/guide was fantastic!! We would recommend this Sedona venture to anyone and everyone. Thank you, Gary, Elsie, Catherine and Josh"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Phoenix
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in New Mexico