Top Seoul Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Seoul Tours
The royal palaces dotted around Seoul are widely considered among the South Korean capital’s most important sites of interest. With this hop-on hop-off bus ticket, save time and effort reaching palaces including Changdeokgung, Deoksugung, and Gwangwhamun, and enjoy the freedom to jump on and off the service at your leisure. With buses every 25 to 30 minutes and on-board audio guide bringing Seoul’s history to life, you can visit all the grand palaces in one day in comfort.
Short and highly selective information in the audio commentary for tourist attractions in around Seoul Highlights of this Self-Guided Audio Tour • It allows you to go as per your own convenience of time, pace and locations; skip the content that doesn't interest you and listen longer with content that does interest you. • Not necessary to download any location tracking apps, Audio guide can be listen it on online (or) offline. •Available in multiple languages, you can choose the one which you’re more comfortable with. • It is one of the best option with lowest price when compared to hiring a tour guide. •If you have any questions about any attractions, No worries we will answer in your language instantly by message.
Travel & Photos Korea is a travel agency specialized in High-Quality Private tours. A private tour means that services are provided by your own personal guide with a private vehicle, exclusively for your family or friends (1-7 people). It is very flexible and personal, so you can do everything you want to see and do at your own pace and time. We offer the best services - High Quality and Customized tours, Free transportation service and Free photo service. We guarantee a comfortable, pleasant, safe and memorable tour. Enjoy your time in Korea. We offer nice pictures so that tourists can keep the good memories in Korea. It is A photo service is provided free of charge. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.
In Seoul, there’s everywhere else, and then there’s Hongdae. This is the Korean capital’s centre of alternative culture – its most vibrant, most exciting, and most unpredictable neighbourhood. It’s the city’s laboratory, its band stage, its design studio, its dance floor. It’s a place for rebels and misfits and good-time kids, where young Koreans come to cut loose. Above all, though, it's just incredibly fun. This self-guided audio tour will take you through the heart of Hongdae, to its bars, boutiques, cafes, and clubs. Along the way, you'll also catch some of its lively street theatre and we'll explore the history and energies that have made this neighbourhood so unique.
Immerse yourself in Korean culture and enjoy an authentic home-cooking experience with a local chef at her home. Enjoy a guided visit to the local market to purchase fresh ingredients, sample tasty street food snacks, and learn about typical herbs and spices. Then, get hands-on as you create a selection of popular Korean dishes and master traditional cooking techniques. Finally sit down to enjoy a ‘Hanjeongsik’ dinner including your homemade dishes, along with additional side dishes and dessert.
Explore the highlights of Seoul on a full-day tour with an informative guide. Highlights include Jogyesa Temple, the Blue House, the royal guard changing ceremony at Gwanghwamun Gate, and tours of Gyeongbokgung Palace and Changdeokgung Palace, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take in traditional culture at the National Folk Museum, Insadong Antique Street, and at Namdaemun Gate and Namdaemun Market. Includes lunch, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
Explore Seoul through the eyes of a local during this off-the-beaten-track private tour. Learn about both the traditional and modern sides of the dynamic Korean capital. Highlights include a visit to 14th-century Gyeongbokgung Palace (with admission ticket included), a stroll down the preserved hanok-filled streets of Bukchon Hanok Village and Insadong, and a complimentary food and drink tasting in a bustling marketplace.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
The Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) lies on the border between North and South Korea, and visiting outside of a guided tour is not allowed. On this tour, explore the DMZ with your guide and gain insight into Korean War history. Take in sites of interest including the 3rd Tunnel and the Dora Observatory in safety, with entrance fees plus pickup and drop-off in central Seoul included.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Seoul?
The best Audio Guides in Seoul according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Seoul are taking additional safety precautions?
These Seoul experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Audio Guides in Seoul are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Seoul may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Gwangjang Market Tours & Tickets
- Jogyesa Temple Tours & Tickets
- Namsan Cable Car Tours & Tickets
- Insadong Tours & Tickets
- Nagwon Instrument Arcade Tours & Tickets
- Seoul City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Seoul Museum of History Tours & Tickets
- Trickeye Museum Tours & Tickets
- Daehangno (Daehak-ro) Tours & Tickets
- Jongmyo Tours & Tickets
- Namdaemun Market Tours & Tickets
- Gate Gwanghwamun Tours & Tickets
- Gangnam Tours & Tickets
- Poopoo Land Tours & Tickets
- Namsangol Hanok Village Tours & Tickets
- Hongdae Tours & Tickets
- Gyeonghuigung Palace Tours & Tickets
- Tapgol Park Tours & Tickets
- Jongno Tours & Tickets
- Petite France Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Seoul
- Seoul to Incheon
- Seoul to Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul to DMZ
- Seoul to Insadong
- Seoul to Seoraksan National Park
- Seoul to Hwaseong Fortress
- Seoul to Korean Folk Village
- Seoul to Namiseom (Nami) Island
- Seoul to Petite France
- Seoul to Jeonju
- Seoul to Suwon
- Seoul to Gangchon Rail Park
- Seoul to Yongin
- Seoul to Chuncheon
- Seoul to Sokcho