Top Tasmania Extreme Sports
29 results | All Tasmania Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was Wonderful. The guides were super friendly and the experience was Amazing.Highly recommend it ."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was great. We all had fun and made a fantastic family memory. The staff were fabtastic and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful adventure with Fiona and Liam gliding along the gently flowing river and even saw a couple platypuses floating by"
* A traveler said: "The views were impressive and the weather was kind. Big thanks to our guide for his simple, helpful tips in the off-road sections.. Enjoyed the afternoon 😊"
* A traveler said: "I can't speak highly enough of this Under Down Under tour, and our guides Tim and Ian. I originally booked the tour because I was unable to hire a car, as it seemed to cover many of the sites that I had planned to visit. I ended up getting so much more, as our guides took us to places of which I was not previously aware, and they explained so much about what I was looking at, that I would not have known had I been driving about by myself. We were in a group of 18, of mixed ages and nationalities, and that enriched the experience even more for me, as I would have been a solo traveller. The highlights were the amazing National Parks ( The Russell and Nelson Falls, Lake St Clair, Cradle Mountain,the Gordon River, The Freycinet National Park, The Bay of Fires and the food (fresh oysters, amazing ice cream). Accommodation was in backpackers' hostels, and we bought our own food, so don't expect five star hotels. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and would probably choose to do a tour again in preference to travelling on my own."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day. The King River Gorge rafting staff were exceptional . I would highly recommend the experience."
* A traveler said: "Great flight. Informative pilot. Wonderful perspective of Hobart. Lands 20 metres from your table! Food incredible. Lived up to our expectations. Wine delicious. Service staff professional. Dropped back at hotel by warm informative staff."
* A traveler said: "Great fun with Josh leading the trip. Very informative and good coverage of all things in Hobart if you are short on time. The sky didn’t clear up for mount Wellington but good fun nonetheless"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guides. They knew what they were talking about and had a lot of common knowledge about Tasmania, specifically Hobart and Bruny Island. Really appreciated their personality and keeping everyone engaged the entire time. Personally, I like the small group and I thought tour sizes were comfortable (15 on day 1 and 7 on day 2)."
* A traveler said: "Exceptionally good. A friendly and knowledgable pilot who showed us all the important things to see within the timeframe of the tour"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable day. We felt a great sense of achievement at the conclusion of our walk. Our guides provided interesting and relevant information and delicious food. An echidna even joined us during our lunch break - how did the guides manage to time that one!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Henty Dunes
- Launceston City Park
- Cataract Gorge Reserve
- Convict Trail
- Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Tinderbox Marine Reserve
- Low Head Pilot Station Maritime Museum
- St. George's Anglican Church
- Gunns Plains Caves
- Macquarie Wharf Cruise Ship Terminal (Hobart Cruise Port)
- Tamar Island Wetlands
- Home Hill Devonport
- Don River Railway
- Seahorse World
- Richmond Gaol
- Devils at Cradle Wildlife Park
- Bass & Flinders Centre
- Leven Canyon
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Bali