Vancouver Island Tours
* A traveler said: "We so enjoyed our Whale watching tour. Staff was excellent. Can't say enough about our trip. Fabulous."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Rush was amazing. We saw 3 different groups of transient orcas and lots of seals. It was an incredible trip and worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "Very exciting! My 5 year old screamed on take off and landing then exclaimed, “that was so fun!” Lol"
* A traveler said: "The bus was on Time. It was easy and fast to get on the bus. The instructions from the driver were clear."
* A traveler said: "I had to reschedule the flight I spoke with somebody from Viator it went well and easy very thankful thanks guys"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time ever. The naturalist answered all questions and had a close up encounter with the whale. Would recommend anyone to go ahead and book a tour Thank you Cheyenne for a wonderful trip that I’ll never forget Barb Traynor"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. Hearing the chef’s or owner‘S stories really added to the tasting. The history tidbits were just right: very interesting and just long enough to keep us all interested. The time just flew by."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, determined and high Spirited to find whales and wildlife. We found a groups of orcas amd tracked them and observed them in there natural habitat. Then we observed bald eagles and a large groups of seals. Dress in layers out in the open ocean it’s frigid they provide great warm equipment. Thanks again Pete and Lily!!!"
* A traveler said: "An incredible experience. Adrian, our guide was the best. We got to follow a little group of orcas for a while. We saw humpback whale and seals as well. I couldn’t stop smiling. We learned a lot about humpbacks, seals and orcas. I totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Convenient and pleasurable way to get to the beautiful Butchart Gardens. Bus was close to ferry dock and driver was informative and personable."
* A traveler said: "Excellent story teller, it was all about the delivery and our guide nailed it. Would definitely recommend if you’re not easily spooked."
* A traveler said: "Rick the tour guide was excellent. Very informative and interactive. His side kick, Noah was also a great addition"
* A traveler said: "While over from the UK on an Alaska cruise we just wanted to say we had been in a seaplane... so booked a return flight, had 30 mins in the pub before we returned to Nanaimo... Brilliant. A tick off my bucket list! Was a quick, simple boarding process, great pilot, thrilling take offs and landings and wonderful scenery! highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Saw orcas and humpback whales. The tour guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was a beautiful calm day"
* A traveler said: "It was evident that our guides were knowledgeable, educated, and loved what they were doing. Our experience was wonderful and relaxing and we saw things we never imagined. The ocean life is amazing and I have a new respect for the creatutes that live there. Thank you for this experiece."
* A traveler said: "Great crew, very knowledgeable and friendly., loved the different places you can sit and see. Great trip."
* A traveler said: "Our horse was absolutely magnificent. Our driver Nicole was so informative. Fun to be with. Total control of the horse the whole time. It was a fabulous experience."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great morning with our guide in Ucluelet paddling around the inner waterway seeing seals, sea lions eagles salmon turkey buzzards and lots more Neither my husband or I have any real experience of kayaking and safety briefing and instruction were exceptionally well done we received a complete narrative throughout the tour and it made our stay in Ucluelet even more special"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to experience the beauty and grandeur of the West Coast. Josh was an amazing guide and host - knowledgeable about wildlife and the history of the area. We felt totally safe on board. Thank you for a very memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Emma ( driver) was definitely a plus- very informative & charming without being stuffy or a “ canned” presentation. Absolutely a fun way to see the inner harbor area & discover the Victorian homes of James Bay"
* A traveler said: "Watching the Whales jumping out of the water making a big splashing seen. The bird island is beautiful to see all these types of bird and amount of nests. Plus the sunset view is a breathtaking! The crew where fantastic"