Top Vancouver Classes & Workshops
13 results | All Vancouver Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide and overall tour experience. Loved every minute. It helps bring the city’s history to life."
* A traveler said: "Lumberjack show and chairlift were so good. Would like to have a shorter zip line opportunity for children that would take them on just one line. ( my two grandchildren age 10 and 12 were so disappointed that it was a two hour trip. We did not plan for that length of time nor the expense for 4 of us to go)."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing adventure with a great company. The online booking experience was easy and flexible. The actual trip was absolutely amazing. Felt safe and organized. Add it to your bucket list as a must do. The views were spectacular."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! Tons to see and do, kids had a blast. Can’t wait to come back! Didn’t try the restaurant but it looks great, awesome atmosphere anyway."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing! I had a great time at the park. It is a beautiful place, easy hike, waterfalls, and the guide Nafees was really friendly and made the adventure even more interesting with his knowledge about the park and the wonderful pictures he took! I definitely recommend it."
* A traveler said: "It was fun to fly over to Victoria. All employees were professional and friendly. The flight was smooth."
* A traveler said: "It was fantastic. Maggie our guide was amazing. Would definitely recommend her. Was such a great day ."
* A traveler said: "Justin was jovial, friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. Every one enjoyed the trip and overall excursion experience. Aaaaa. Bbbbbbbbbbbb."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Alex, made our time out and about a Five Star experience! He was very knowledgeable and has. Great personality for the job!"
* A traveler said: "When we visit a city our preferred way of seeing it is a bike tour led by a local who knows and loves the city - you get their insight and perspective, so much more depth than you would otherwise. Jeremy was an excellent guide friendly, relaxed and very informative. He was also very attentive in giving detailed information about how we would proceed so there was never any doubt, for example, in traffic about what to do. It helped that we had a beautiful day of sunshine with a slight breeze - perfect."
* A traveler said: "It was definitely the best tour I've ever joined. The view was stunning, the group was nice and engaging, and I learned new photography skills! I'd like to join a different tour of his in the future for sure!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife
- FlyOver Canada
- Vancouver Police Museum
- Port of Vancouver
- Bill Reid Gallery
- Seawall Promenade
- Capilano River Hatchery
- HR Macmillan Space Centre
- Queen Elizabeth Park
- Stanley Park Nature House
- English Bay
- Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Science World at TELUS World of Science
- Downtown Vancouver
- Bloedel Conservatory
- Bowen Island
- Library Square
- Vancouver Art Gallery
- Lions Gate Bridge
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island