Shiroi Koibito Park Tours and Tickets
Shiroi Koibito is a popular Japanese cookie consisting of milk or white chocolate sandwiched between two ladyfinger biscuits. The sweet-themed Shiroi Koibito Park in Sapporo takes visitors behind the scenes to see how Hokkaido’s most famous confection is made.
Entrance to the park includes a factory tour, Cookiecraft Studio where guests get to make their own Shiroi Koibito, toy exhibition, rose garden and a candy store selling a variety of sweet treats.
Each hour, the Chocolate Carnival takes place in the courtyard and involves a parade of mechanical dolls. Modeled after the Benkei steam train, the Shiroi Koibito Railway is a hit with young visitors, as is the Gulliver House play area.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Shiroi Koibito Park
- Mt. Okura Observatory
- Maruyama Park (Maruyama Koen)
- Asahiyama Memorial Park (Asahiyama Kinen Koen)
- Odori Park (Odori Koen)
- Sapporo TV Tower
- Toyohira River
- Mt. Moiwa (Moiwa-yama)
- Hoheikyo Onsen
- Nopporo Forest Park (Nopporo Shinrin Koen)
- Chitose River (Chitose Gawa)
- Sapporo Beer Hokkaido Brewery
- Lake Shikotsu (Shikotsuko)
- Mt. Tarumae (Tarumae-zan)