Things to Do in Seoul This Fall
Autumn brings cooler temperatures and brilliant fall foliage to the city of Seoul, making this shoulder season among the best times to visit. If you’re planning to be in the Korean capital during this season, here’s how best to experience the city in fall.
- Hike to the top of Namsan Mountain to take in the views from N. Seoul Tower.
- Take a self-guided city tour aboard the open-air hop-on hop-off bus.
- See the city from the water during a leisurely cruise along the Han River.
- Enjoy the cool weather with a guided city tour on foot, by bike, or by Segway.
- Take a day trip to Mt. Seorak to see the fall foliage spectacle for yourself.
- Spend the day on Nami Island, known as a popular filming location for Korean dramas.
- Treat your tastebuds to some traditional autumn foods, such as roasted chestnuts or rice cakes.
- Stroll through the grounds and gardens of Seoul’s Joseon dynasty palaces on a guided tour.