Top Seoul Nature and Wildlife
89 results | All Seoul Tours
* A traveller said: "Great tour. We had a group of 7 on our tour. Visited the peace park, observation tower and museum. Really informative and helpful guide."
* A traveller said: "Mr Kim was a excellent guide, leant a lot about the history of South Korea. The palaces were beautiful and the the market was amazing! Would highly recommend this tour,good value for the money."
* A traveller said: "The tour was quite extensive and interesting. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend for anyone wanting to see the DMZ :)"
* A traveller said: "Must visit areas in Seoul during autumn! We liked the Garden the most. Go during early morning to avoid crowds."
* A traveller said: "We had a great day on the alternative tour as the DMZ was closed due to swine fever. The tour company was very responsive over email and very helpful in the lead up to the tour. Hotel pick up is very convenient and our guide was knowledgeable and happy to answer questions. Thanks Jennie and Han for the great experience! Highly recommend."
* A traveller said: "Mount Seorak was beautiful. Nami Island was fun. Our guide Rei was the greatest. He made the day very enjoyable."
* A traveller said: "Tour was a little unorganized at first having to wait over 30 minutes for some of the tourists to show up for the tour. But after that we hit the ground running. Very interesting and educational tour. Incredible to see the DMZ and the tunnel. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveller said: "The back street, out-of-the-way eating establishments were very interesting and the food was great. If you did not like the traditional Korean alcoholic drinks, you were given more contemporary fare. Our guide, Yeji, was outstanding."
* A traveller said: "This tour was a highlight of my trip to Seoul. Ben was an excellent guide - he was knowledgeable (facts/history), interesting (shared hidden gems), and funny. I thoroughly enjoyed this tour and highly recommend Ben!"
Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower, and Namsangol Hanok Village
* A traveller said: "Our tour guide was so great. She gave us a lot of insight on the places we went to and then had time to look around ourselves."
* A traveller said: "Katie was a fantastic tour guide and knew her information. She was always accommodating towards taking pictures for guests and even recommending hidden gems to check out after the tour. We had a blast and got to see/understand a good amount of Korea's culture/historical background!"
* A traveller said: "We truly enjoyed the day and the experience. The We Ride guide was pleasant and made it a memorable tour."
* A traveller said: "Great experience to visiting famous sightseeing activity particularly the palaces.value for money coz using subway in Seoul for me its hard for there are lots of exit needs to walk,walk,walk.definitely an alternative for DIY holidays spending"
* A traveller said: "Super fun hike! It definitely raised my heart rate, but was worth the beauty at the top. The spa was a perfect way to end the day after the hike. I added on a massage and it was amazing. The guide was sweet, and oh lunch was delicious."
* A traveller said: "We greatly appreciated and liked our guide, "J Mo." He was knowledgeable, funny, accommodating, sensitive to our needs, and contributed significantly to how much we came to enjoy and become interested in learning more about Seoul and South Korea. He took photos for us, and gave us cultural, economic, political, and historical perspectives that were fascinating. We felt as though we had been able to learn a bit of the "behind the scenes" stories of Seoul and South Korea. Strongly encourage people to take this trip, especially to see the beautiful country outside of the city and to see attractions that are representative of Korean interests and sensitivities."
* A traveller said: "Nami Island was nice change of pace from urban Seoul. The tree's leaves changing their fall colors were beautiful"
* A traveller said: "Super Recommendation! We had great day with Justin, He is funny and took many great photos for us. The Nami island maybe just top 10 place in my mind but with Justin joined us, it become the top."
* A traveller said: "This was by far my favorite trip. It was a long day, however, it was so much fun! Just be prepared to walk, and take 100s of pictures. The tour guide was very knowledgable and made sure we had enough time to visit and explore all those three places."
* A traveller said: "Michael Chung is an excellent guide. He's very patient, kind and knowledgeable. He takes beautiful photographs too. Our 2 families (8 members altogether) had a very fun time with Michael. Thank you Michael, Soh & Lam Families"
* A traveller said: "Fantastic tour! Both places were amazing.Our guide, Jerry, and the driver did an excellent job sharing a lot of information about the 2 places visited and also Koreean history. I would highly recommend this tour to anybody."
* A traveller said: "I really enjoyed the tour, it was well organised and the tour guide was lovely... Would highly recommend :)"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Joint Security Area (Panmunjom)
- Bongeunsa Temple
- Lotte World Tower & Mall
- Gyeonghuigung Palace
- Hwaseong Fortress
- Jogyesa Temple
- COEX Aquarium
- Seoul Museum of History
- Bukchon Hanok Village
- 63 Building (Golden Tower)
- Seoul Land
- Namsangol Hanok Village
- Gate Gwanghwamun
- National Folk Museum of Korea
- National Museum of Korea
- Seodaemun Prison History Hall
- Amsa-dong Prehistoric Settlement Site
- Tapgol Park
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Yongin
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Fukuoka
- Things to do in Nagasaki
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Shanghai
- Things to do in Beijing
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
Day Trips from Seoul
- Seoul to Incheon
- Seoul to Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Seoul to DMZ
- Seoul to Insadong
- Seoul to Seoraksan National Park
- Seoul to Hwaseong Fortress
- Seoul to Korean Folk Village
- Seoul to Namiseom (Nami) Island
- Seoul to Petite France
- Seoul to Jeonju
- Seoul to Suwon
- Seoul to Gangchon Rail Park
- Seoul to Yongin
- Seoul to Chuncheon
- Seoul to Sokcho