Things to Do in Tokyo With Kids
Read MoreShow Less
Tokyo offers all sorts of fun attractions for visitors of all ages, from high-tech theme parks to educational experiences. Here are some of the best ways to experience the Japanese capital with little ones in tow.
- Enjoy rides, games, and 3D attractions regardless of the weather atJoypolis, one of Tokyo's most popular indoor theme parks.
- Play make believe at theStudio Ghibli Museum, which features replica sets from some of the studio's most beloved films. Advance booking is essential.
- Learn about the tradition ofsumo wrestlingby attending a morning practice or even a proper sumo wrestingling tournament.
- Buy a skip-the-line ticket and immerse yourself in all things LEGO, without lengthy lines, atLEGOLAND Discovery Center.
- Visit Ikebukuro’s Sunshine City, home toSunshine Aquarium. Then, head up to the building'sSKY CIRCUS Sunshine 60 Observatoryfor panoramic city views.
1 Tours and Activities | All Tokyo Tours
This experience is perfect for children and adults alike. Go on the ultimate lego adventure by visiting the LEGOLAND Discovery Center. You’ll beat long lines at the entrance to buy tickets by having your general admission ticket provided. Once you get into the center, you’ll be able to choose to go on rides or view lots of attractions. Your pass will also give you access to a 4D cinema experience.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff