8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English-speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
WiFi on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick tourists up at Busan KTX station as well.
- Gimbae Airport, Busan South Korea
- Busan International Cruise Terminal, 17 Haeyang-ro 301beon-gil, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu, Busan, South Korea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear a comfortable pair of shoes
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Busan City Tour Including Haedong Yonggungsa Temple And APEC House?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Busan City Tour Including Haedong Yonggungsa Temple And APEC House?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Busan City Tour Including Haedong Yonggungsa Temple And APEC House
13 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBusanShore Excursions - JeonjuBus Tours - JeonjuCity Tours - JeonjuPorts of Call Tours - JeonjuHistorical Tours - JeonjuFull-day Tours - JeonjuShore Excursions - FukuokaBus Tours - FukuokaCity Tours - FukuokaPorts of Call Tours - FukuokaHistorical Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaShore Excursions - NagasakiBus Tours - NagasakiCity Tours - NagasakiPorts of Call Tours - NagasakiHistorical Tours - NagasakiFull-day Tours - NagasakiCategory
Haeinsa Temple Tours & TicketsGeumjeong Mt. Fortress (Geumjeongsanseong) Tours & TicketsUN Memorial Cemetery Tours & TicketsNampodong Street (Theater District) Tours & TicketsGwangan Bridge (Gwangandaegyo) Tours & TicketsAndong Hahoe Folk Village Tours & TicketsAndong Folk Museum Tours & TicketsGwangbokdong Food Street Tours & TicketsTaejongdae Resort Park Tours & TicketsHaedong Yonggung Temple (Haedong Yonggungsa) Tours & TicketsTrick Eye Museum Busan Tours & TicketsHaeundae Beach Tours & TicketsSEA LIFE® Busan Aquarium Tours & TicketsJunam Wetlands Park Tours & TicketsDongbaek Island (Dongbaekseom) Tours & Tickets