- Shore excursion tour in Busan
- Visit the Gamcheon Culture Village and Samgwangsa Temple
- Stroll along the Songdo Sky Walk
- See awesome views at Hwangnyeongsan Mountain Observatory
- Go to Gukje Market and Jagalchi Market
- Enjoy a Korean-style lunch
- Round-trip transport from the port is included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers ages 4 and above
- Please wear a comfortable shoes (high heels are not recommended)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Schedule could vary (shorten) depending on your cruise arrival/departure time. You will be notified in advance
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Busan Tourism Center
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "As a precaution to other travelers: there is quite a bit of walking and climbing involved in this trip but is well worth it." See review
- "Busan is a good place to visit and I’m sure there is much more to see if more time was available, but a one day shore excursion is a good place to start and Viator does a great tour!" See review
- "Whenever possible she left us and ran up 100,s of stairs to fetch our minibus.Highly recommended!" See review