Departure & Return
Tour departs from by the East Exit at the JR line, Chiba Station. Your guide will be holding a sign of the otomo guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is great for photographs so remember to bring your camera!
- Selfie sticks are also recommended.
- If you like being creative with photographs, you could bring along empty photo frames or bubbles as props to take photos with on the beach!
- If you would like to enjoy nightscapes we recommend you start the tour in the afternoon.
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The tour begins and ends in different locations. If you would like to change the location of where the tour ends, please consult with your tour guide.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands