8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
car, fuel fee, insurance(in our bus), taxes, chips, toll fees, parking fees, child seat
lunch, dinner, entrance fees, Wi-Fi fee, meals and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At your hotel or airport or station at Fukuoka
- Fukuoka Airport, 778-1 Shimo Usui, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka Fukuoka Prefecture
- Kitakyushu Airport, 6 Kuko Kitamachi, Kokura Minami-ku, Kitakyushu 800-0306 Fukuoka Prefecture
- 博多埠頭タクシー乗り場, 13 Chikkohonmachi, Hakata Ward, Fukuoka, 812-0021, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY private charter bus "Leed One" at Fukuoka, Japan
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great nature "Mt.Aso" from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (8.5h)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Great nature "Mt.Aso" from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (8.5h)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Great nature "Mt.Aso" from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (8.5h)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Great nature "Mt.Aso" from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (8.5h)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Great nature "Mt.Aso" from Fukuoka :microbus 1-15pax (8.5h)
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFukuoka PrefectureBus Tours - FukuokaFull-day Tours - FukuokaBus Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureFull-day Tours - Nagasaki PrefectureBus Tours - Osaka PrefectureFull-day Tours - Osaka PrefectureCategory