6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-15 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please join us wearing shoes that are easy to walk in.
- If the weather is bad condition, we'll operate walking tour.
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Scenic Bike Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitisation during Kamakura Scenic Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Scenic Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Scenic Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKamakuraFood Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Kanagawa PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureMarkets - Kanagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureFood Tours - KawasakiNature and Wildlife - KawasakiMountain Bike Tours - KawasakiMarkets - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiFood Tours - TokyoNature and Wildlife - TokyoMountain Bike Tours - TokyoMarkets - TokyoHistorical Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoCategory