1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed Local Guide
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel Pick up and Drop off
Departure & Return
4-chōme-2-28 Hase, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0016, Japan
Entrance Gate of Kotoku-in Temple
3-chōme-11-2 Hase, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0016, Japan
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Japan Guide Agency
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Kotoku-in and Hasedera Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Kotoku-in and Hasedera Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Kotoku-in and Hasedera Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Kotoku-in and Hasedera Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kamakura Kotoku-in and Hasedera Tour with Nationally-Licensed Guide
1 hour 30 minutes
7 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKamakuraWalking Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - TokyoHistorical Tours - TokyoCategory