3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Temple's admission fee of 300 yen
Other donations (e.g., if you donate change at a temple or shrine)
English interpreter (optional)
Departure & Return
409 Yamanouchi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 247-0062, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Please wear clothes that are suitable for moving in. Avoid wearing a skirt.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Zen Art, Zen Philosophy, and Zazen Experience at Zen Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Zen Art, Zen Philosophy, and Zazen Experience at Zen Temple?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kamakura Zen Art, Zen Philosophy, and Zazen Experience at Zen Temple
Explore Similar Things to Do
Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsKamakuraArt Classes - Kanagawa PrefectureArt Classes - KawasakiArt Classes - TokyoCategory