- Get insight into the nighttime economies of Kyoto, from traditional geisha to modern-day hostesses
- Sample regional specialties at locals' bars/restaurants
- Get an even deeper insight into the city's culture from your guide
- Includes two alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Exit 5 (at street level) of Gion Shijo Station. This is the NW corner of the intersection, which is on the river side. There is a statue of a geisha here too.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The minimum drinking age in Japan is 20 years old.
- Tours limited to 6, but groups up to 8 are welcome in cases where the entire group is the same reservation.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Vegetarians happily accommodated.
- Most travellers can participate
- Gratuities are uncommon in Japan, however if you really enjoyed your time and want to show your guide how much you appreciate them, they’ll be extremely happy!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Pinpoint Traveler, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff