Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soak your cares away with a day of rest and relaxation at the Peninsula Hot Springs. With included transport from Melbourne, this tour makes it easy to fit in a trip to this favorite spa destination on the Mornington Peninsula, featuring 20 different bathing experiences like geothermal pools, hydrotherapy, sauna, and a Turkish hamam. For an extra bliss fix, book an optional treatment at the serene Spa Dreaming Center.
- Day trip from Melbourne to the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Relax and recharge at a renowned spa and bath house on the Mornington Peninsula
- Rotate among 20 different globally inspired bathing experiences including thermal and hydrotherapy pools, a sauna, and a cold plunge
- Luxurious spa treatments available for an extra fee
- Includes round-trip transfer from Melbourne, with multiple pickup locations
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to and from the Peninsula Hot Springs
Bath House bathing admission, with 50 globally-inspired experiences
Central city Melbourne meeting point
Local expert driver guide so you can sit back relax and unwind
All taxes, entry fees and handling charges
Official Peninsula Hot Springs Shuttle operator
Additional spa and wellness treatments can be booked direct with the Peninsula Hot Springs
Towel & locker hire are available at reception on arrival for a $5 fee
Food and drink can be purchased onsite at one of two cafes or bring your own.
Transfer to/from Hotel to starting point
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, not really suitable for children 4 yrs old and under.
- Food can be purchased from within the hot springs; the Bath House café, the Bath House Amphitheatre cafe. Or you can BYO with picnic areas provided.
- Dress code: swimsuits are required in the Bath House bathing area; rash vests and boardshorts are acceptable
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travellers
- OPERATED BY Boutique Touring Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What is the social distancing policy during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Peninsula Hot Springs Day Trip with Thermal Bathing Entry from Melbourne
1 hour 15 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day SpasThermal Spas & Hot SpringsSpa ToursMornington PeninsulaMelbourneDay Spas - VictoriaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - VictoriaDay Spas - Yarra ValleyThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Yarra ValleyDay Spas - BallaratThermal Spas & Hot Springs - BallaratCategory
St Patrick's CathedralChurchill IslandCooks' CottageComo House and GardenMelbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)Wilsons Promontory National ParkMelbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)Flinders Street StationCrown MelbourneForum MelbourneMelbourne Town HallAAMI ParkDegraves StreetChapel StreetCaulfield RacecourseOld Melbourne GaolNational Gallery of VictoriaFlemington RacecourseScienceworksParliament House of Victoria