- Go to a shortlist of top animal cafes in Tokyo
- Lots of variety—see cats, owls, rabbits, and more
- Avoid navigation worries and let a guide lead the way
- A private tour means no waiting around for other travelers
Departure & Return
Outside the ticket gate of the Central Exit at the JR line, Kichijoji Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- If you have any animal alergies, please consult with your tour guide beforehand. Your tour guide will rearrange your tour plan.
- Hachu Cafe is closed on Wednesdays. If any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- There are some cafes where children under the age of primary school age, and people in wheel chairs cannot enter. But please do not worry. If this is the case, your otomo tour guide will take you to an alternative location.
- The expenses below are not included in the tour expense and you will have to pay it on the spot. You can choose courses you want to take. -Kichijoji Petit Mura: JPY1,300~ / 1person -Hachu Cafe: JPY1,080~ / 1person -Inokashira Nature&Culture Park: JPY400~ / 1person -Cafe Mignon: JPY500~ / 1person
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 4000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands