2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet and gloves
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
772-6 Iiyama, Nagano 389-2253, Japan
Iiyama station 1F
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY 信越自然郷アクティビティセンター
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cherry Blossom Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitisation during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cherry Blossom Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
What is the social distancing policy during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cherry Blossom Cycling Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cherry Blossom Cycling Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
BTF Rural Japan "FURUSATO" Cherry Blossom Cycling Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaganoMountain Bike Tours - Nagano PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagano PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - KawagoeHistorical Tours - KawagoeMountain Bike Tours - MusashinoHistorical Tours - MusashinoCategory